No announcement yet.

You've Been Invited to Her Place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It comes down to the basic feminist narative, women are powerless childlike creatures that are better leaders than those who take responsibilty.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

seriously, although it's true that people can give mixed messages and sometimes a situation can be unclear, when it comes down to the business end of the evening, you know if the girl wants sex or not. if you (claim you) don't then you're either an idiot, or the kind of scumbag who forces an unwilling girl to do things she doesn't want to do.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        1. No
        2. Suggesting that maybe there are positive pro-active steps you can take to avoid being raped is not blaming the victim and you are part of the problem here
        i find the best way to prevent rape is for men not to rape.

your post reads a lot like blaming the victim.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

or to put it another way, if a girl is too drunk to consent to sex, don't have sex with her.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post

Wait for the poll, but feel free to begin staking out extreme positions and bickering
            Does this scenario include paralysis of the male's tongue? Because as far I'm concerned there seems to be something missing here.

Sex between two (or more) men is so much easier. You look and then just go at it like rabbits.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              It comes down to the basic feminist narative, women are powerless childlike creatures that are better leaders than those who take responsibilty.
              And where can we find this basic 'feminist' narrative ? The Bible According to Kidicious, also know as the Book of Bollocks.

'cause people like to see a man in prison.
              I can see a situation where a lot of posters here can imagine you in prison. A women's prison. Filled with bossy 'feminazis'* and lengths of rubber hose.

(Kidicious term for any woman who distinguishes herself from a much trodden upon doormat or indentured servant)

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Shut the **** up please.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                  And where can we find this basic 'feminist' narrative ? The Bible According to Kidicious, also know as the Book of Bollocks.

I can see a situation where a lot of posters here can imagine you in prison. A women's prison. Filled with bossy 'feminazis'* and lengths of rubber hose.

(Kidicious term for any woman who distinguishes herself from a much trodden upon doormat or indentured servant)
                  Give me an example of how feminists hold women to the same level of responsibilty as men?

Comment

Shut the **** up please.
                    Sure. I always do when some stupid punk kid asks me to so nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      i find the best way to prevent rape is for men not to rape.
                      Not getting dangerously drunk is still a good idea and saying you shouldn't advise people to make good decisions because it's blaming the victim is really counterproductive.

It's like saying you shouldn't tell people to lock their doors when they leave the house to prevent burglaries because it's blaming the victim.

Comment

1. No
                        2. Suggesting that maybe there are positive pro-active steps you can take to avoid being raped is not blaming the victim and you are part of the problem here
                        No, you stupid ****face. YOU are the problem.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i've nothing against sensible advice, but the problem is that people cross the line from giving advice to blaming the victim. with posts like this:

"Rape Culture" is 100% just people getting very drunk and probably actually consenting to sex, while drunk but the only witnesses were wasted so nobody knows precisely what happened (obviously this means we should assume guilt ). Pro tip: there is one thing you can do that guarantees you won't be raped (you know if you're interested in not being raped, this is a good idea) and that's don't get drunk enough that you don't remember what happened in the morning.

Comment

Give me an example of how feminists hold women to the same level of responsibilty as men?
                            Why ? Who says they don't, other than professional whingeing eunuchs such as you ?

Comment

Not getting dangerously drunk .
                              Does this apply to men and women equally ?

What is 'safely drunk' in your esteemed opinion ?

Comment

"Rape Culture" is 100% just people getting very drunk and probably actually consenting to sex,
                                In reality, one cannot consent to sex while drunk... so yeah

BUT THANKS FOR TRYING
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X