Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible that some sick dude serial masturbates into hotel pillows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it possible that some sick dude serial masturbates into hotel pillows?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Why, was there *** on your pillow when you checked in?

Comment

hahaha like kidicious doppledanger

with a creep mustache

and a windowless van
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        Why, was there *** on your pillow when you checked in?
        I hope not. But this thread will be a success if just one person out there brings their own pillow just because of what I said.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            hahaha like kidicious doppledanger

with a creep mustache

and a windowless van
            I doubt it. Kidicious has a paranoid fear that women will steal his sperm and force him to make child support payments. When he finishes he deposits his used tissues in a safe.
            [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

gribby
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
                  I doubt it. Kidicious has a paranoid fear that women will steal his sperm and force him to make child support payments. When he finishes he deposits his used tissues in a safe.
                  Safe sex.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I don't even masturbate. Why take the chance? 18 years is a long time.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      I hope not. But this thread will be a success if just one person out there brings their own pillow just because of what I said.
                      I just do what I always do- snuggle down for the night in the skin of the last person I flayed alive.

I call it my Gein Time.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        I don't even masturbate. Why take the chance? 18 years is a long time.
                        Have you considered snippity snip?
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                          We have for him, but more of a Henry VIII truncation than vasectomy style.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                            Yep, haven't yet though.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You could just reduce the chances of pregnancy to zero by sharing your thoughts on women with any woman there's a chance of you having sex with.

Comment

Working...
                              X