Titanfall is amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    What makes you think the AI kills affect "KDR"? The fact that you are old, pretend to be kind-hearted, and waste money on iMacs and Civilization every five years does not give you license to invent FACTS BEFORE CHECKING THEM
    Hey, I think I just got a taste of the "good old days." *puckers mouth* Hmm. It's kind of nasty tasting. ;-)
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper View Post
      It depends on the game. For years, I played MAG on the PS3 — and it had 256-player domination battles (those were the biggest battles; the smallest battles had 32 vs. 32). The domination mode was created, more or less, for organized clans, and, boy oh boy, did those clans flock to that mode (as did clanless players). Once there, we had awesome, clan-led battles; heck, there were times my own clan fielded upward of 48 players, and we were organized, taking down bunker lines one by one, advancing into the map's interior to neutralize other objects and, ultimately, opening up the oil refinery at the heart of the map, taking over its control stations and blowing it up.

So, to say that organized battles with large numbers of players is impossible is, well, not impossible. MAG on the PS3 console did it, and I hear EVE on the PC/Mac does it, too, with even larger numbers of players.
      A small squad working together can be extremely effective in such large battles.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/WXhshUG.jpg?1

Comment

Working...
        X