Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOST: The Official MH370 thread. Where is the freaking plane ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST: The Official MH370 thread. Where is the freaking plane ????

Yup...I've come out of retirement. For the hundredth time.

Now to the task at hand. If there is already a MH370 thread, then I apologize, but I haven't seen one so I'm starting one.

Based on the pitifully little current information we have at hand (from our "reliable" news sources ), what do you guys think happened to the flight ?

A few perplexing questions/factors stand out so far:

1. If the plane changed course, why ? There is a lot of conflicting information pertaining to this one.
    2. Is there any credibility to the reports specifying cellphones still "ringing" ? QQ can be easily dismissed since if someone did not log out, they'll still be visible, regardless of the their state. But the cells ringing ? That's another matter.
    3. Why did the transponder cut off abruptly ?

Anything else which stands out that I may have missed ? I haven't included the obvious factors like lack of wreckage or the tug-of-war between various authorities releasing conflicting information.

~ Dominikos ~
    Sudden Catastrophe (Massive mech/tech failure, explosive decompression, etc)
    5.26%
    Uncontrolled decompression (ex. Helios Flight 522) - Lack of oxygen...gradual descent...crash
    10.53%
    Terrorism (A): Explosives (bomb on board, crew downing jet, etc)
    5.26%
    Terrorism (B): Hijacking (gone wrong, plane might have landed somewhere, etc)
    31.58%
    Unexplained Phenomena A: (scientifically unknown sudden weather event)
    10.53%
    Unexplained Phenomena B: (parallel universe, unknown vortex, etc)
    21.05%
    BANANA
    15.79%
    ~ Dominikos ~

I've missed the sig. ♤♡♢♧
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

For the hundredth time.
      With 76 posts, the most you could come out of retirement is 75 times.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I heard a rumor that the explosion today in New York was actually the missing flight crashing.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

But no, senor ! Before the 75, I had a few thousand, until Ming decided to press the reset button. What a shame. Relegated to junior status.

~ Dominikos ~
          ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

That makes sense.

Ming
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I heard a rumor that the explosion today in New York was actually the missing flight crashing.
              I think it was Putin. I expect Obama will react by drawing a line in the sand.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This just in. But they supposedly found wreckage before. Could just be a trash pile.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/12/wo...html?hpt=hp_t1

~ Dominikos ~
                  ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

With all the garbage islands out there, it's going to be tough finding plane wreckage.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Where is "There were snakes on the plane!" option
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Wasn't there a movie where people from the future went back in time to plane crashes and took the people back to the future just before the planes went down?
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Millennium
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            Wasn't there a movie where people from the future went back in time to plane crashes and took the people back to the future just before the planes went down?
                            Millennium. Based on a short story by John Varley. Movie sucked donkey balls. Book was good.

On topic: The plane was obviously abducted by aliens.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

x-post.

bah.
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X