Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOST: The Official MH370 thread. Where is the freaking plane ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOO SLOW
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Took me too long to figure out how many l's and n's should be in Millennium.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Lost sucked, and was a ****ty show.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

The conspiracy theories are pretty wild. There's a site out there claiming that it was hijacked by remote signal from a US AWACS plane.

Others think it could have landed somewhere in the jungle or whatever in secret, or something stupid. As if there are any places where a 777 could land that aren't major airports where it would be noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Took me too long to figure out how many l's and n's should be in Millennium.
            ditto

firefox spellcheck saves my ass
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              The conspiracy theories are pretty wild. There's a site out there claiming that it was hijacked by remote signal from a US AWACS plane.

Others think it could have landed somewhere in the jungle or whatever in secret, or something stupid. As if there are any places where a 777 could land that aren't major airports where it would be noticed.
              i'm telling you man, that explosion in harlem!
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                firefox spellcheck saves my ass
                It's awesome when drunk/stoned posting.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

still doesn't give me motivation to use punctuation
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    i'm telling you man, that explosion in harlem!
                    That's probably my favorite one yeah.

Comment

the one about a country stealing it to use as a weapon is good too

would be a perfect plot for a bad summer action movie
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        I think it was Putin. I expect Obama will react by drawing a line in the sand.
                        The EU will have a summit to determine the proper response.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious this plane was involved in 9/11. Has anyone suggested that yet?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            Lost sucked, and was a ****ty show.
                            I will fight you and your big swinging dick.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I know, right? That comma is totally ungrammatical!
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                I will fight you and your big swinging dick.
                                Dude, Lost was a ****ing ponzi scheme. You thought they were going to give you one crazy awesome tie-up ending that solved all those riddles, but actually they were just accumulating **** that didn't make sense to explain the earlier **** that didn't make sense and had no idea how to end it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X