No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note: If I don't thank your post, it's because I hate you and think you're worthless.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

THANKS
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

BTW- I don't want to cheese off these dirty, dirty potheads, but I cannot endorse smoking a hogleg, or doing shrooms. If you're going to seek intoxication at all, which I do not recommend, psychoactives are a bad idea for us crazy people. Stimulants (read: caffeine) are so helpful I have to watch my intake, 'cause a depressive can self-medicate into a half-assed sort of bipolar disorder, which I did for years, counterproductively.

-Also, cheeba makes people lazy, which isn't exactly what you need, is it?

-Also, women. Take only in moderation and stop treating every relationship like an audition for the part of Mrs. Lori. (Did I guess right, there?)
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

FYI knife to the throat is a really bad way to do it (Not that there are good ways of doing it)

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Note: If I don't thank your post, it's because I hate you and think you're worthless.
            It's okay, Sava loves me. And I'm gonna love him right back.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Remember, suggestions must be palatable to someone with no energy, motivation, morality, or purpose. Thanks.
              Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
              -Also, cheeba makes people lazy, which isn't exactly what you need, is it?
              READ THE OP K THANX SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY BYE

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                -Also, women. Take only in moderation and stop treating every relationship like an audition for the part of Mrs. Lori. (Did I guess right, there?)
                I don't even know what a Mrs. Lori would be. I have no desire to get married and I'm wishy washy on the children thing. But all three of my romantic relationships have been very serious, multi-year episodes.

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                FYI knife to the throat is a really bad way to do it (Not that there are good ways of doing it)

Good luck!
                I was young and didn't know any better. If I were to do it now, I would plan it out in exacting, elaborate detail. Which I haven't done, btw. Seriously. If I had, that would be a very bad sign.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm out of thanks. I thought we had 10/day now?

Comment

Now back to playing Vandal Hearts, because I can't imagine a better way of putting off tomorrow than replaying a 15-year old video game.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      READ THE OP K THANX SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY BYE
                      FELCH, YOU'RE OKAY BY ME, BUT YOU MUST HAVE POSTED EXTRA-CRISPY BAKED - I DID READ THE OP, BUT YOU DIDN'T GET MY POINT AT ALL.

4:20 was hours ago, buuuddy.

No pasarán

Comment

I don't even know what a Mrs. Lori would be. I have no desire to get married and I'm wishy washy on the children thing. But all three of my romantic relationships have been very serious, multi-year episodes.
                        That sounds like I called it, if not in particulars. You fall in love hard, don't you?

That was a major factor for me, all right. I had to chill out about women in a big way; it helped a lot.

No pasarán

Comment

Life is about relationships... If you aren't interested in a heavy romance at this time, that's OK. But get together with some of your buddies. Hang out with your friends.
                          Make some new friends. Connect with people.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The problem with spending time with my friends is that they're starting to notice how depressed I've gotten of late. And I can't have that, because then they'll worry about me, and eventually get frustrated with me, and then finally leave me. The only way I can keep my friends is by avoiding them. This way, I won't hurt them. (I'm insane, btw.)

Comment

I have almost no sense of smell and consequently almost no sense of taste. Life kind of sucks.
                              Calling bull**** on this. If this is the case go ****ing eat a bunch of habanero peppers and tell me if you have no sense of taste.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

While we're talking about them, if any of you ever happen to handle habanero peppers, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before jacking off.

Comment

Working...
                                X