NBA Basketball 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Basketball 2014

I know there isn't a lot of interest in the NBA but with the playoffs on the horizon I figured what the heck.

But mainly because I heard a great comment by an announcer during the BULL's victory over Miami yesterday.

As they were coming down the stretch one announcer remarked that L James hadn't shot a free throw all night. Their fact checker let them know that it hadn't happened since near the end of 2009, which prompted the other announcer to remark that Immediately after the game the referees would be fined.

Best line of the day.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

GO HEAT!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I would make some comment about how bad they looked at the end of yesterdays game, but I know they're not that interested in the regular season.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Its kind of ridiculous how far in front they are due to the east being abysmal. I mean, the pacers have already clinched a playoff spot and they have no more wins than their peers in the west.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

When I was a kid, the NBA team moved from KC to Sacramento. There was a bumper sticker, "Don't blame me. I never went to the games."

J

Comment

Series tied 1-1 Miami heat wins 98-96. what a great game for Lebron James with 35points + 10 rebounds. Kawhi Leonard fouled out i think he did great on guarding lebron but lebron has a lot advantage on leonard. it was a great game on both teams.

Comment

I can not believe that finish with the 4 missed FTs. What a crazy game.

Comment

Series tied 1-1 Miami heat wins 98-96. what a great game for Lebron James with 35points + 10 rebounds. Kawhi Leonard fouled out i think he did great on guarding lebron but lebron has a lot advantage on leonard. it was a great game on both teams.
                Yeah, it's surprising he would 'foul out' against the great god Lebron. Terrible end to what up until then had been a great game.

Miami shot 53 from the field, had more free throws, made more of them and only won by 2.
                Last edited by Ben Kenobi; June 9, 2014, 05:07.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MattBarnes View Post
                  The last foul on him was, of course, bogus, he didn't even touch him. I didn't see the rest of the game.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

So much for losing HC advantage. Game on.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yep, back to Spurs basketball. Spurs need 2 of 4 for another championship.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Now 1 of 3. Just amazing to get two 15+ point victories in Miami. Who woulda thunk it?? ABM!!!

Comment

Miami's run is done. Go Spurs!
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Still gotta win one more Slowwy!

Comment

1 more. 3-1 is going to be tough to overcome.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X