No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers saved. What a ****ty game. Boltz win, stay alive. Get a pick on what would have been the winning TD.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 2-9 Buccaneers live another day!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• that division is dog****
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The NY Giants added 2 Oregon players to their O line and are suddenly playing great. Ha.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• that division is dog****
            Brees could lose again, and the 2-9 Buccaneers would still have a chance at a home playoff game.

Comment

• Beckham is fairly amazing.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That was quite a catch.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Brees could lose again,
                  what about the rest of New Orleans?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    That was quite a catch.
                    Best ever? Ever, ever, ever!?

Pity it was on the losing side...

"Catch it like Beckham"
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Best catch I've ever seen.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                        The NY Giants added 2 Oregon players to their O line and are suddenly playing great. Ha.
                        Tell me, do these straws you grasp at assuage the lack of national titles?
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Tell me, do these straws you grasp at assuage the lack of national titles?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                            Tell me, do these straws you grasp at assuage the lack of national titles?
                            Yes.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• From Dan Bernstein of the Score:

"At 5-6, the Bears remain technically alive, but for what we have no idea. Comatose patients are alive, too, but are similarly unexpected to wake up and then run out of the hospital and win the Super Bowl."

Comment

• At least someone is realistic. Some of the other homer writers here are a bit delusional.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X