When will the Catholic church just give in to secularism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the Catholic church just give in to secularism

Pope possibly supports civil unions for gays? HA!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

They will get so desperate to do anything to distract from the ongoing pedo scandal. Even among its own members, the church has very little respect. Pretty much every guy in a leadership position in that organization should be in jail. They are the most successful child rapist institution in the history of the world.

Saying, "Hey, we will mind our own business and leave everyone alone, while still privately we think you are going to hell" would be all over BREAKINGNEWS CNNFOXMSNBCZOMG.

And it's utterly pathetic that basic human respect and dignity being afforded to gay people is somehow a milestone that needs achieving.

Jesus's primary message was "don't be a dick"... and for its entire existence, the church has done the opposite.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Catholic Church says Beef Nachos on Friday possibly okay.
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Oh, and it's so cute that the Pope/catholics thinks we need his/they're permission to do anything.

They are worse than Islamic fundamentalists.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I doubt that post was worth reading.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                I doubt that post was worth reading.
                Ignore is good.
                Quote ignore is god.

Comment

I am making you pay for your ignore-hubris.

Sorry bro.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Eh, sometimes we pay for our sins

Comment

Maybe the pope realizes that legal civil unions through justices of peace between two people of same gender does not interfere with the Catholic Church's own position on gay marriage.
                      Last edited by MrFun; March 5, 2014, 23:03.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Maybe the pope realizes that legal civil unions through justices of peace between two people of same gender does not interfere with the Catholic Church's own position on gay marriage.
                        Yes, because we all know that the push for civil unions didn't lead to the push for marriage. I thought this lie was dispensed of long ago.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

is that timothy dolan?

how many child rapists has he protected?

dozens? hundreds? the guy is a scumbag.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

is that timothy dolan?
                            Yes, it's Dolan.

Comment

Don't worry I'm sure devout Catholics will just say the Catholic Church has always been okay with civil unions.
                              [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Working...
                              X