Who was the greatest American ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

US-American or American?
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Timothy Leary.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
          US-American or American?
          Yeah, that's what I want to know. Anyone born after the Split technically has no nationality but is still born in America.

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Ben Franklin
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                I would not laugh.
                I would also not laugh.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I gotta go with Lincoln.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Well, I like what I've read of Hamilton so far. Only guilty of humping everything in a skirt, including possibly his wife's sister. But it's consensual this time, I like that.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Ming-Consensual or actual consensual?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Greatest American? Easy. Audie Murphy. I'm surprised Slowwy didn't pick him.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Ming-Consensual or actual consensual?
                          When Alexander Hamilton was alive the age of "actual consent" would have been in the 10-12 range.
                          [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

When Alexander Hamilton was alive the age of "actual consent" would have been in the 10-12 range.
                            Ahh. So 'Ming consensual' then.

Comment

I'm only up to the first half of the Washington Presidency, but thus far he's only been fooling around with high society ladies close to his own age. Possibly some of his war buddies as well, but that's speculative. No fourteen-year-old slaves this time, nosir.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X