I'm sick of the Kennedy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick of the Kennedy's

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — Kerry Kennedy swerved her Lexus into a truck, damaging the car and blowing a tire, but kept driving and later was slumped at her steering wheel and disoriented, motorists testified Monday at her drugged-driving trial.

Her lawyer said she was "sleep-driving" because she had accidentally taken a sleeping pill.

Kennedy, ex-wife of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, daughter of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and niece of President John F. Kennedy, went on trial Monday in suburban New York.

Several Kennedy relatives, including her mother, Ethel Kennedy, sat in the gallery's front row.

In his opening statement, defense lawyer Gerald Lefcourt told the six jurors that Kennedy was not disputing that she drove erratically. But he said it happened because Kennedy accidentally took an Ambien sleeping pill that morning instead of her thyroid medication.

Kennedy's blood tests revealed a small amount of the sleeping drug zolpidem.

"The zolpidem kicks in. It shuts her down. She's in a state of sleep-driving," Lefcourt said.

... continued
    WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — Kerry Kennedy swerved her Lexus into a truck, damaging the car and blowing a tire, but kept driving and later was slumped at her steering wheel and disoriented, motorists testified Monday at her drugged-driving trial.

Not that I was ever big on them anyways. But I'm done. No more. You got this stupid one driving around all hopped up on meds. Meanwhile, you got Patrick Kennedy (former pill junky) trying to fight the pot legalization movement. Then there's the stupid cousin who murdered someone. Skakel?

The whole Ted Kennedy thing never really bothered me... and he seemed to clean up his act. But now I'm fed up with him as well.

JFK was overrated. All the bull**** I hear about him has to do with supposed cultural changes in the US just because he wasn't some old windbag. And he was all hopped up on meds all the time. I understand he had a medical issue... but COME ON.

Kennedy, 54, of Bedford, won permission from Justice Robert Neary to miss last week's jury selection because she was on a human rights trip to Western Sahara
    Pffft. I can see this going down at some poor shmuck's DUI trial.

"Yeah Judge... I got this whole Africa human rights trip going on... I need to miss court."

/cue jailhouse door slamming shut

So **** them. **** the Kennedys. **** all their bull****. They are just a bunch of rich *******s who have probably done more to hurt liberal causes than anything else. Lock em all up I say!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

They are terrible drivers. They should just stay away from cars in general.
    [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Was there not enough money to buy them all ambassadorships?
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Please finish the title of this thread and let us know what it is of theirs you are sick of.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

You could finish it for him, you are a moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-kennedy-...165950242.html

Not that I was ever big on them anyways. But I'm done. No more. You got this stupid one driving around all hopped up on meds. Meanwhile, you got Patrick Kennedy (former pill junky) trying to fight the pot legalization movement. Then there's the stupid cousin who murdered someone. Skakel?
            Don't forget the one who DIDN'T, repeat, DIDN'T, rape that woman, Mr. William Kennedy Smith.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

My dad went to law school with Robert Kennedy Jr. He never went to class, was implicated in some heroin thing, and recently his wife committed suicide and when his diary was leaked it turned out he'd been cheating on her with literally dozens of women every year.

The Kennedy family acts like a bunch of ****ing nobles with some sort of right to rule. **** them.

Politician kids are hit or miss. They follow two varieties: They prefer it when no one knows who their dad is because they want to live on their own accomplishments and tend to be modest, cool people, or they want everyone to know who their dad is and are arrogant *******s. Two kids in my high school class were politician's sons, and one was of the former variety and one was of the latter. Both are at Yale now.
              Last edited by Hauldren Collider; February 26, 2014, 16:29.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Thread title: -1 for the apostrophe.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

She's tired of yours, too.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    My dad went to law school with Robert Kennedy Jr. He never went to class, was implicated in some heroin thing, and recently his wife committed suicide and when his diary was leaked it turned out he'd been cheating on her with literally dozens of women every year.

The Kennedy family acts like a bunch of ****ing nobles with some sort of right to rule. **** them.

Politician kids are hit or miss. They follow two varieties: They prefer it when no one knows who their dad is because they want to live on their own accomplishments and tend to be modest, cool people, or they want everyone to know who their dad is and are arrogant *******s. Two kids in my high school class were politician's sons, and one was of the former variety and one was of the latter. Both are at Yale now.

the kenndys also had way too many bathrooms growing up
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Judge Allows Slander Lawsuit Against Nancy Grace

Michael Skakel, a Kennedy cousin, is suing the talk show host and Time Warner over a statement that his DNA evidence was found at the scene of a famous 1975 murder.

A sketch by Markarian designer Alexandra O'Neill of the blue tweed outfit worn for the inauguration by new First Lady Jill Biden.

Now I'm really torn.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X