Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    Desperate transvestites on L.S.D. .
    A lot of people do. Actually you probably have to be a foaming at the mouth atheist, like you, not to.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think I'm up 5?
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        A lot of people do. Actually you probably have to be a foaming at the mouth atheist, like you, not to.
        Oh that hurts, boo hoo.

Speaking as a Catholic, I'm surprised anyone can take your version of superstitious belief seriously at all- at least with you as an exemplar.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Oh that hurts, boo hoo.

Speaking as a Catholic, I'm surprised anyone can take your version of superstitious belief seriously at all- at least with you as an exemplar.
          Considering that you think everyone who isn't an atheist is superstitious that doesn't offend me. Not catholic btw.

Comment

Not catholic btw.
            I didn't for a moment imagine you were.

As for this :

Considering that you think everyone who isn't an atheist is superstitious that doesn't offend me.

What ****e. I don't think that about agnostics at all.

Excessively credulous belief in and reverence for the supernatural:
            You do believe in a supernatural being don't you ? And being a convert, you do exhibit, erm, credulous belief to excess- in my opinion.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

circumventing quote-ignore
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I didn't for a moment imagine you were.

As for this :

What ****e. I don't think that about agnostics at all.

You do believe in a supernatural being don't you ? And being a convert, you do exhibit, erm, credulous belief to excess- in my opinion.
                Superstitious either applies to people who don't believe in science or it's just a blanket term for everyone who doesn't believe in God. Either way I couldn't care less what you think.

Comment

Uh yeah, what Sava said.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Superstitious either applies to people who don't believe in science or it's just a blanket term for everyone who doesn't believe in God.
                    I believe I've already posted a perfectly good definition of 'superstition'. Ergo, your contribution is superfluous.

I thank you.

Either way I couldn't care less what you think.
                    Crushed and hurt, terribly hurt. You brute, you beast....

Comment

Working...
                    X