2014 CFC Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 CFC Fantasy Baseball League

hi everyone we're looking for additional managers for our annual re-draft baseball league over at CFC. it's a roto/head-to-head league with 10-16 owners. anyone interested ?

roto h2h?

how does that work?

we're late starters around here, I hope we can help out

c'mon baseball fans, time to dust off the cleats

Comment

thanks.

scoring is roto with 8 hitting categories and 8 pitching categories (8. it's head-to-head in that you play a different team each week and it's your roto stats versus your opponent's. since there's 16 total categories, there are 16 possible 'points' to be won each week. so for each category you 'win' that week, you're award 1 point.

11 hitters in the starting lineup and 11 pitchers. lineups are weekly.

this is our 10th year

Comment

lets go Poly, we got 3 websites with leagues needing managers

Poly
        CFC
        American Scale Model

Comment

I guess this'll be a live draft ?

Comment

yeah, we wait until most or all have signed in and then we try to figure out a good day and time. we have dudes from all over the globe (east coast, west coast, europe and australia). it's not easy getting us all together at the same time but we manage

Comment

thats fine with me, my schedule is flexible and live drafts are fun and fast

typically we haven't started our leagues until near the end of February so people are slow to get back into it, a live draft gives everyone more time to watch spring training and awaken from the winter blues

they are starting earlier this year, 3-22?

Comment

mistake
                Last edited by SlowwHand; February 14, 2014, 00:07.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

good news

Comment

where is everyone?

Speakeasy has a league with 16 people and we cant field 8 without help from other sites?

and I do thank the newer folk for joining Poly

should be playing golf wednesday

Comment

I'm in, let me know when the draft starts

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Mike View Post
                        I'm in, let me know when the draft starts
                        pm a good email to use and i can send you an invite. thanks

Comment

This league features my most reasonable trade offers of any league I am in, so you should all join just for the thrill of making awesome trades with me.

Comment

Hello. I will be playing. Mike, Berz and Illram know me from elsewhere. 10 teams is shallower than I usually do, but that's life. I played in a 20 team 2 C league once. That was not the best either. I like to be an active trader, so feel free to off for the 10/11 turn picks.

J

Comment

can you send me an email address J ? either here or at cfc. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X