Hotels in Sochi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels in Sochi

I would like the Official Serb Reaction to this, if I can get it, but I think he's gone for good:

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

most of the things there look pretty bad, although i am astonished that a journalist was surprised by the 'don't put toilet paper in the toilet' notice. it must be his first time in a non-first world country.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Don't worry, HC, the olympic village itself is fine, but everything outside had been given second priority, so yeah, media hotels are kinda ****ty. Don't worry, we still have a few days until the opening ceremony.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Capitalism
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
          Don't worry, HC, the olympic village itself is fine, but everything outside had been given second priority, so yeah, media hotels are kinda ****ty. Don't worry, we still have a few days until the opening ceremony.
          So Russia can only get one thing right at a time...?

Comment

I am surprised that Russian plumbing is not up to normal standards tbh.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

They overinvested in dual toilets rather than functional sewage system. Classic mistake, really.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Could happen to anyone.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                  So Russia can only get one thing right at a time...?
                  No, we can only get one thing right ON time.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I think Obama is Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      I think Obama is Russian.
                      Yeah the Kenyan Muslim thing is just a diversion; he's actually a Russian Jew and a ZOG.

Comment

You're all dumbasses. Barack Obama was born in downtown Baghdad on V-E day. His father was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and his mother was a disgraced Haganah agent. Their affair was tumultuous and passionate. His birth was heralded by a red comet that showed brightly in the sky, and the sheep and goats made loud sheep and goat noises in the fields. A one eyed dwarf midwife gazed into his placenta and prophesied that one day he would rise to be a great warlord. A thousand oxen were sacrificed to Ba'al, and their blood stained the streets for seventy-seven days.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one here who keeps up on world affairs and ****.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Oh ok. I think Kathleen Syphlis is russian.

Comment

At least no one has been killed by wild dogs yet.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Where's the squat toilets?
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X