Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Over.
    I accept your surrender.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

И чо?
      Что ты прицепился к этому слову? Там по тексту все понятно - агитируешь детей вступать в гомосексуальные ряды - получи штраф. Не агитируешь - свободен, кому ты нужен?

Пропаганда нетрадиционных сексуальных отношений среди несовершеннолетних, выразившаяся в распространении информации, направленной на формирование унесовершеннолетних нетрадиционных сексуальных установок, привлекательности нетрадиционных сексуальных отношений, искаженного представления о социальной равноценности традиционных и нетрадиционных сексуальных отношений, либо навязывание информации о нетрадиционных сексуальных отношениях, вызывающей интерес к таким отношениям, если эти действия не содержат уголовно наказуемого деяния, -

А, теперь почитай еще раз их наставления:
      Classes must emphasize, in a factual manner and from a public health perspective, that homosexuality is not a lifestyle acceptable to the general public and that homosexual conduct is a criminal offense under the laws of the state.

No difference? Really?

Гомосексуальные и гетеросексуальные отношения не могут быть СОЦИАЛЬНО равноценными по определению. Просто потому, что в социуме в котором мы живем, гомосексуалисты представляют меньшинство, а гетеросексуалисты большинство. О какой равноценности социальных отношений может идти речь, если большинство сексуальных объектов или предметов их страсти/любви, которые окружают геев, являются гетеросексуалами, и никакой взаимностью геям не могут ответить по определению. Какая тут нафиг тут может быть социальная равноценность отношений? Это в принципе невозможно. Но пятилетнему ребенку можно впарить все что угодно, и сформировать у него ложные представления. Об этом там и речь.

Okay, let's go back to basics. Please answer the following questions:
      1. Are people born gay or become gay?
      1a. Is it bad to be gay? Why?
      1b. Is it bad to become gay? Why?
      2a. Is it acceptable to tell children that gays exist?
      2b. Is it acceptable to tell gay children that other gays exist?
      3. Is it acceptable to tell children that they might be gay?
      4a. Is it acceptable to tell children that being gay is not bad?
      4b. Is it acceptable to tell gay children that being gay is not bad?

I hope that by answering these eight questions you will make your position clear to everyone and we'll be able to have a civil discussion without attacking strawmen.

UPD: for sticking closer to the letter of the law, read 'children' as 'minors'.
      Last edited by onodera; February 13, 2014, 15:43.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• I'll do this just for fun:

Originally posted by onodera View Post
        1. Are people born gay or become gay?
        1a. Is it bad to be gay? Why?
        1b. Is it bad to become gay? Why?
        2a. Is it acceptable to tell children that gays exist?
        2b. Is it acceptable to tell gay children that other gays exist?
        3. Is it acceptable to tell children that they might be gay?
        4a. Is it acceptable to tell children that being gay is not bad?
        4b. Is it acceptable to tell gay children that being gay is not bad?
        1. I don't know for sure, but I suspect not. I don't choose to find women attractive. I just do. I couldn't possibly make a "choice" to find men attractive... so I doubt it's a choice.

1a. No
        1b. No

2a. Yes. Why wouldn't it be?
        2b. In my personal experience, sexual issues didn't become relevant until puberty. I don't consider children to have a sexual orientation. They are kids. In most cases, they don't even know what sex is. That's part of what makes them kids. Explaining sex to children is like... well... you may as well explain any other facet of adult life to them.

3. I wouldn't necessarily personalize it. Though I'm not about to design a sex education curriculum, I am very much against placing any labels on children. This happens all too often to kids... and rarely, if ever, for their benefit. Figuring yourself out is a lifelong process. People should identify themselves how they want, when they want, and if they want.

4a. Yes.
        4b. This goes back to the whole idea about whether or not its possible for children to have a sexual orientation. But for the sake of argument, yes.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

. Ok, we have a law which says you can't agitate for homosexuality among the kids. You call that discrimination, compare us to nazis, etc.
          I haven't once mentioned Nazis or Nazi Germany. You're getting me confused with somebody else.

Right? Is this what you want? To have access to our kids
          As I've already pointed out, I'm not interested in children sexually.

However I find it quite interesting that you imagine that children who think they are gay aren't interested in finding out more or that heterosexuals aren't being told not to 'agitate' for their sexual orientation amongst children. You've obviously concluded that it's o.k. to tell gay men and lesbians to 'leave the kids alone' because that's the sort of thing they might do- at least according to your politicians.

Presumably because you don't realise that what you are doing is setting up one as normal and the other as abnormal.

Same old same old...
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Do gays have an intention to influence children to make them become gays?
            How do you 'make' a child become gay ? The same way you 'make' a child heterosexual ? It clearly didn't work with me, since I was brought up by heterosexuals- like most gays and lesbians.

Oy vey.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I see Russia is failing in the medal standings.

Comment

• Why is that a source of amusement for you?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Bad karma for hating gays

Comment

• Did they ever put the toilets in?
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Did they ever put the toilets in?
                      More than you could wish for.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                        I see Russia is failing in the medal standings.
                        Is that what your media is telling you?

Actually, we have more medals than anyone else - 15.

Gold Silver Bronze Total
                        1 Germany 7 3 2 12
                        2 Switzerland 5 1 1 7
                        3 Russia 4 6 5 15
                        7. USA 4 3 7 14
                        Failing, my ass.
                        Last edited by Serb; February 15, 2014, 14:57.

Comment

• lol it's like the number changed since I made my post or something

Comment

• USA beat team gay-hater in men's hockey earlier

USA USA USA

USA USA USA

USA USA USA
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                              lol it's like the number changed since I made my post or something
                              Do you know what the word "irony" means or you need a wiki link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                USA beat team gay-hater in men's hockey earlier

USA USA USA

USA USA USA

USA USA USA
                                Bunch of cheaters. Even your own coach admitted we scored a fair goal.

USA

Comment

Working...
                                X