How to make Poly morphine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make Poly morphine

1. Start with high-quality Greek opium, mixed with whatever they're selling on the Chicago streets these days.

2. Cook down over a stove for a long, long time.

3. Cut with panda semen. Note that this will cause a good portion of the contents to evaporate. If it makes you feel better, tell yourself those were the crap parts anyway.

4. Add some Dutch holy water. You will not notice any change in the mixture whatsoever. This is normal.

5. Finish with Filipino poppy extract. It is unclear what this last addition accomplishes.

There are a number of varieties for sale. The most popular include:

"MikeH," a cheap high poured sloppily into the bag by unmotivated workers.
    "JonMiller," which is double-strength.
    "KrazyHorse," which is basically MikeH, but immaculately packaged and three times the price
    "Loinburger," which is cut with mescaline ("Giancarlo" and "Zylka," cut with acid and PCP respectively, have been discontinued)
    "MollyBloom," a vintage blend with a fine bouquet and hints of raspberry, varnish, tequila and . . . hey, pay attention!
    "Ben Kenobi," which is just a baggie of dried oregano. labeled "DO NOT INJECT THIS HIGH QUALITY OPIATE DRUGS ARE BAD THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE."
    "Albie," sold as an empty bag because our savannah ancestors did not use psychoactive drugs. Free with purchase of a new car.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

nerd-Thrade™
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        1. Start with high-quality Greek opium, mixed with whatever they're selling on the Chicago streets these days.

2. Cook down over a stove for a long, long time.

3. Cut with panda semen. Note that this will cause a good portion of the contents to evaporate. If it makes you feel better, tell yourself those were the crap parts anyway.

4. Add some Dutch holy water. You will not notice any change in the mixture whatsoever. This is normal.

5. Finish with Filipino poppy extract. It is unclear what this last addition accomplishes.

There are a number of varieties for sale. The most popular include:

"MikeH," a cheap high poured sloppily into the bag by unmotivated workers.
        "JonMiller," which is double-strength.
        "KrazyHorse," which is basically MikeH, but immaculately packaged and three times the price
        "Loinburger," which is cut with mescaline ("Giancarlo" and "Zylka," cut with acid and PCP respectively, have been discontinued)
        "MollyBloom," a vintage blend with a fine bouquet and hints of raspberry, varnish, tequila and . . . hey, pay attention!
        "Ben Kenobi," which is just a baggie of dried oregano. labeled "DO NOT INJECT THIS HIGH QUALITY OPIATE DRUGS ARE BAD THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE."
        "Albie," sold as an empty bag because our savannah ancestors did not use psychoactive drugs. Free with purchase of a new car.
        This post is amazing.

Especially #3.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I think you're forgetting the 3.75 mL of pure Canadian maple syrup that gets combined with the Greek opium during the first stage.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

excellent
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              I think you're forgetting the 3.75 mL of pure Canadian maple syrup that gets combined with the Greek opium during the first stage.
              Stealth nation.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Elok for OT president
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I guess the Berzerker needs no explaination. Bravo.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

My friend and I are wondering how to make it.
                    Thanks [:

Comment

I believe Elok won't be back for another 2.5 weeks, but I gotta say that that's a brilliant recipe, and item 3, especially, wins two internets.
                      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                      X