What version of Civ are we on now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What version of Civ are we on now?

I keep wondering if I should get Gold (II MP).

Yes. It is still the best. Buy an old laptop with Win98 to run it... you should be able to pick one up for under $100 US.
    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; January 26, 2014, 04:30.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

That's what I'm on.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Runs just fine under 7. No need for the old laptop. Just be sure to get the fix for starting cities.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There was a third installment of the series which is quite playable in my opinion, and I think they're working on a 4th part. Not sure if that's still up to date though. I prefer playing scenarios in either 2.78 or MGE anyway.

If you excuse me now, I have to go beat the latest version of Red Front once again.

Comment

IV BTS.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

But that might be too difficult for you since you need 2 hands to count that far, Americanazi.

haha,
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

IV BTS
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

BTS

There is no other...
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm still playing Civ4:BTW every few days.
                    It's the best civ game!
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                    X