The Fate of Aborted Fetuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fate of Aborted Fetuses

Where do the souls of aborted fetuses go when they die? This question applies both to deliberate abortions and miscarriages.
    Heaven
    40.00%
    Hell
    0.00%
    Limbo/Hell Lite
    0.00%
    Reincarnated in another body
    0.00%
    Cessation of existence
    60.00%

Cessation ( now that the answer has been given, let the games begin )
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Where do the souls of aborted fetuses go when they die? This question applies both to deliberate abortions and miscarriages.
      According to the Catholic church, they go to heaven.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If parents want to ensure their children get into heaven and have eternal life, all they need to do is kill them in the womb.

Comment

If parents want to ensure their children get into heaven and have eternal life, all they need to do is kill them in the womb.
          So abortion kills a child?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

According to the Catholic Church it does.

Comment

Nice save, Gribbler. One would almost believe that you are prolife. I'm glad to see imitating me is rubbing off on you.

Comment

Where is "Other" option?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Apparently Lutheran babies can go to hell, while Catholic babies are especially blessed.

Comment

I forgot the "fetuses lack souls" and the "fetuses go to Banana land" options. Other than that, if you want to be a hipster who cuts against the grain with your oh-so-original ideas, just post them here.

Comment

I have the traditional Christian idea that all are resurrected at the second coming (and judged).... so aborted babies would also be resurrected and probably be given better bodies (or something). So that's kind of like heaven/reincarnated - but I can't pick both.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I have the traditional Christian idea that all are resurrected at the second coming (and judged).... so aborted babies would also be resurrected and probably be given better bodies (or something). So that's kind of like heaven/reincarnated - but I can't pick both.
                        Umm, you equate resurrection with reincarnation?

Comment

To clarify, "reincarnation" in this case means they would be reincarnated in another womb and eventually born.

Comment

You are given a glorified body... considering that aborted fetuses tend to be a glump of cells, I'm thinking they are likely given their potential body... it's not exactly resurrection in that case.

Comment

To clarify, "reincarnation" in this case means they would be reincarnated in another womb and eventually born.
                              Nice thought, problem is it doesn't have any support from Christian theology. Souls don't get to come back for a second shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X