Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay in Mingapulco ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay in Mingapulco ...

I've asked Ming to head up the forum administration so I can focus more on the technical/content aspects of the site. He's agreed. So everyone flee in terror give a warm welcome to the Great and Terrible Ming!

(There is a consensus in the group of management/moderators to keep the off-topic the way it is. Just be warned that the on-topic areas of the site will be more strictly moderated than they have been at times in the past. Not that anyone actually goes there anymore ... we'll be working on that though!)

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

It pulls you baaack!
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

**** me Aeson is admin now?

I quit Poly as a New Years Resolution because this place went to ****, but I didn't know this happened.

I feel like I wasted 6 months of my life...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Haha ... well I haven't been able to do much yet. Roof should be on the new house in mid-July. That gives me a new office to use during rainy season.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
            **** me Aeson is admin now?

I quit Poly as a New Years Resolution because this place went to ****, but I didn't know this happened.

I feel like I wasted 6 months of my life...
            the last six months with Aeson being in charge gives me hope for this site.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
            X