America Losing Its Global Dominance In Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Dont be a damn idiot, he's about as radical as Mitt Romney.
    That's what you want people to think. Why do you think even Bill Clinton hates him?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
      Even if Obamacare turns out badly, I don't think it will destroy the planet. I don't see the US health care system as critical to its continued existence.
      If they can't even get the website right what makes you think there's a chance the whole system will work? This thing is a disaster. But anyway the only way Obama was elected was because of Bush so hopefully we wilk never have another president as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        That's what you want people to think. Why do you think even Bill Clinton hates him?
        Perhaps because he had a real chance to be a progressive, and instead decided to bail out banks and big business, introduce a healthcare plan that gives the insurance companies a lot more business, and continues to execute people without trial around the world with drone strikes that also kill lots of innocent people, while simultaneously spying on half the world? Or maybe because Obama beat his wife in the primary, who knows.

A ****ing radical liberal? ****, I'd expect that nonsense from DD or HC, but you? You actually used to have a social conscience until you decided to replace it with an overwhelming hatred for half the population. What exactly the **** has Obama done that's radical in any liberal sense? The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer, same old, same old.

Comment

You mean apart from being $17 trillion in debt with 46m living in poverty and 1 in 7 Americans being food insecure last year? Yeah, I'm sure the Scandinavians are just going green with envy
          At least the US doesn't have 10x their GDP in total debt. If you include the bank sheets of the major UK banks that's the total.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            You mean Charles K. Kao, the pre-Chinese rule Hong Konger and US Citizen?
            He was born and lived his early life in Shanghai. But yes, I did state that they were all at US institutions you douchebag.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Calling HC a douchebag is always laudable.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How is stating the obvious laudable?
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It's always satisfying.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    Perhaps because he had a real chance to be a progressive, and instead decided to bail out banks and big business, introduce a healthcare plan that gives the insurance companies a lot more business, and continues to execute people without trial around the world with drone strikes that also kill lots of innocent people, while simultaneously spying on half the world? Or maybe because Obama beat his wife in the primary, who knows.

A ****ing radical liberal? ****, I'd expect that nonsense from DD or HC, but you? You actually used to have a social conscience until you decided to replace it with an overwhelming hatred for half the population. What exactly the **** has Obama done that's radical in any liberal sense? The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer, same old, same old.
                    Nothing that you've said demonstrates that he's not a radical liberal. A radical liberal is authoritarian and aggressive. They love big business and war. They abuse human rights. That's what you fail to understand.

Comment

So Dubya was a radical liberal? He meets all those criteria?

That's not my definition.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                        So Dubya was a radical liberal? He meets all those criteria?

That's not my definition.
                        Why call yourself a liberal these days? Moderates are the only ones wuth any sense.

Comment

I love how kentonio thinks kidicious was anything other than a giant misogynistic ******...
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Nothing that you've said demonstrates that he's not a radical liberal. A radical liberal is authoritarian and aggressive. They love big business and war. They abuse human rights. That's what you fail to understand.
                            Radical liberals are pacifists who distrust both big business and the government and respect human rights. Obama is a neocon.

Comment

Err, WTF!?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                I love how kentonio thinks kidicious was anything other than a giant misogynistic ******...
                                I was reading old threads the other day, and Kid actually used to be pretty chill. A bit crazy, but also one of the few people willing to stand up and say that poor people often get treated like **** by our system and that that is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X