No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Playoff Pick Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR is still *****ing and whining and trying to keep the **** train rolling.

Anything to keep eyes off ming.

Fact is, you're all in the same clique together, and you'll go to hell and back to smear me.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How does Ben think his opinion is consesus opinion on a shared understanding of the facts? Has he ever had that? Ever? Update your Bayes
      What's more likely, MRT?

Ming was opposed to me joining in fantasy baseball (which I had never played before), but his clique league was desperate for another player.

Berz came and asked me and I turned him down twice.

Third time, Berz came and relented. I sign on, and ask my brother (who's a baseball fan, I am not), to help me with pics and make a list.

I get home, my bro ends up in hospital, no picks, day of draft. I decide it's not worth playing anymore because I'm worried about my brother, and circumstances have changed. I pull out. Ming's league finds a replacement within a day, and they go on and have a great time.

Then, Ming and rah kick me out of fantasy football (the league I already played every year), because they already hated me and wanted me out. Then, Ming and rah continue on with the **** train here, denying that they threatened to quit if I played, and the league decided that it was worth kicking me out to keep them happy.

Or, Ming and rah and JR are all going to cover for each other.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Once again, I don't like you. And I think there are many people here that feel exactly the same way for the same reasons. You are a liar, and you hide your bigotry behind your religious beliefs. And let's not forget your intellectual dishonesty.
        Right. We used to play MP civ, and actually had a pretty good time. Then, you got your nose all bent out of shape and decided that you hated me all of a sudden.

I haven't forgotten that we used to get along pretty well. Now. Care to actually answer that question with the truth, Ming? Why did you do a 180 on me after inviting me to FFZ.

You say it's not prejudice. I don't see anything from you to suggest it's anything but prejudice.

I didn't make threats to quit over someone else playing.
        Then why were you insisting I get kicked out of FFZ fantasy league?

Well, the first person you attributed this supposed fact to denied it
        The same person who confirmed that 1, you were opposed to me joining. 2, that you hated me then and hate me now and wanted me out, and 3, you were so opposed that you were willing to fight to have me out of the league, so that Berz would warn me not to make ripples.

Does it seem credible to you that Berz was lying about all this and that everyone was hunky dory to have me in their league? Or does it sound more credible that you hated me and were willing to blow up the league to keep me out?

I know which one I'm standing by.

The facts are simple here. I didn't quit when you joined the baseball league... You did quit the league. Those are actual FACTS!
        I'm talking FFZ football league. The one I played in for several years. That's the one you threatened to pull out of if I played again that year. You created so much of a stink that the league decided that it was better sacrificing me to keep it going.

Does that sound like a healthy fantasy league to you?

I don't like quitters, and I've stated that many times. So once again, you are lying.
        What am I lying about? You found a replacement awful quickly who played in your league and did well. The league was stronger with me pulling out than staying in, because you got a better player.

And as Berz pointed out, the draft was delayed because of YOU. We were lucky to find somebody else so we could actually finish what we started, no thanks to you.
        Had you guys looked harder before you would have found him earlier. I said, twice, that I didn't want to play.

But you played any way, and then quit! Not very honorable.
        Berz said there was no one else and then presto, you find someone else. Makes me think that you didn't look very hard to find new people.

Because that is one fact that all your BS can't change.
        When did I quit from Football league? Are you denying now that you wanted me out and got what you wanted by threatening to quit that league?

You can start throwing up your typical smoke screen about your brother, but the reality is, you quit. And that's a FACT!
        Might want to ask Berz about that 'smokescreen'. I'm amused you keep trying to draw attention from FFZ football league where you kicked out a player who had showed up every year and did well.

Why did you do that, Ming?

Comment

Dude, all I did was bump the proof that you lied about beating us in this year's Poly NFL Playoff Pick Em.
          Which, as anyone can see, you did.

Get a grip.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            What's more likely, MRT?

Ming was opposed to me joining in fantasy baseball (which I had never played before), but his clique league was desperate for another player.

Berz came and asked me and I turned him down twice.

Third time, Berz came and relented. I sign on, and ask my brother (who's a baseball fan, I am not), to help me with pics and make a list.

I get home, my bro ends up in hospital, no picks, day of draft. I decide it's not worth playing anymore because I'm worried about my brother, and circumstances have changed. I pull out. Ming's league finds a replacement within a day, and they go on and have a great time.
            Yet more lies... you whined about not getting a player... and you publicly stated that you weren't playing because you didn't get the player you named your team after.
            Simple facts.

Then, Ming and rah kick me out of fantasy football (the league I already played every year), because they already hated me and wanted me out.
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... if you are going to lie, at least try to make up better ones. Rah has NEVER ever played fantasy football and has never been involved in any leagues.
            You were kicked out because you quit a previous league... and NOBODY wanted a quitter in the league.

Then, Ming and rah continue on with the **** train here, denying that they threatened to quit if I played, and the league decided that it was worth kicking me out to keep them happy.
            Again... just more lies... (ignoring the big one that Rah wasn't even involved) nobody threatened to quit... you claimed that Somebody told you so, and that person denied it.
            You just keep making stuff up.

Enjoy Benland...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Blah blah blah...

Might want to ask Berz about that 'smokescreen'.
              Gee... last time Berz checked in on the subject, he disagreed with what you claimed he said. Yet again, showing you are a liar.

I'm amused you keep trying to draw attention from FFZ football league where you kicked out a player who had showed up every year and did well.

Why did you do that, Ming?
              We kicked out a player who had quit in a previous fantasy league... You were welcome in leagues until you turned into a quitter.
              No mystery here at all.

You can keep trying to shift attention, blow smoke, make up more lies or whatever... but once you quit a league and proved what kind of person you were, YES, you were no longer welcome.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yes, only in Benland did I play fantasy football. Never in reality. I begin to wonder if he has mental issues since his vision of reality is so distorted.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

you whined about not getting a player... and you publicly stated that you weren't playing because you didn't get the player you named your team after
                  yeah, we've had people quit out of necessity but how you quit rubbed people the wrong way

repent

Comment

We kicked out a player who had quit in a previous fantasy league... You were welcome in leagues until you turned into a quitter.
                    No mystery here at all.
                    So had I simply said **** off, I'm not a baseball fan none of this ****storm would have happened? Duly noted.

**** off, please. This ****storm was years ago.

I played FF without incident and you've been using this as an excuse to pile on **** for years now. I bet you can't even give me the year anymore.

You chose to kick out a player that you didn't like from your league and then you have the balls to whine about 'quitters'? LMAO.

You were welcome in leagues until you turned into a quitter
                    Right. I've played in 10 leagues now. No, I'm unwelcome in YOUR league because you simply don't like me and prefer to play with your buds. Hey, I get that. Let's just get that all out in the open and leave it at that.
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; April 18, 2014, 05:03.

Comment

• how you quit rubbed people the wrong way
                      The lesson I take from all this is being firm about my nos. I'm understanding of your position Berz. It's not easy walking ******* tightrope with players that you know will kick your ass to the curb if you tell the truth about their behavior. You just want to play a league. I get that. Now if Ming and rah didn't keep leaning on you it would make your life easier.

I know you're trying to mediate this to get the heat off them, but hey, they seem to want to toss ****.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; April 18, 2014, 05:01.

Comment

• Rah has NEVER ever played fantasy football and has never been involved in any leagues.
                        You were kicked out because you quit a previous league... and NOBODY wanted a quitter in the league.
                        Right. And not because you and rah complained to the league commissioner. Who happens to be good friends with both of you. Right. I see. Everyone wanted me out.

I know this isn't true because I offered to stand in for your league last time you were short and desperate for a member. The offer was taken in good faith, which of course got crapped on because of the usual suspects.

I don't see it. People screw up all the time. One would think that if the source of this was that incident that over time the players would stop using it as an excuse to crap all over people they just don't happen to like. Odd that.

Comment

• Yes, only in Benland did I play fantasy football. Never in reality. I begin to wonder if he has mental issues since his vision of reality is so distorted.
                          Perhaps if you stopped driving the ****wagon you wouldn't get hit.

Comment

• Right. And not because you and rah complained to the league commissioner.
                            You are unbelievable. I'll say it one more time because you must have no memory at all. (actually more proof that you just make crap up)
                            I never played in any fantasy baseball league. I never complained to the league commissioner SINCE I was never in the league. That makes no sense whatsoever.
                            I don't give a crap who was in the league since I WASN"T in it.

Please stop associating me with your quitting incident.

And your premise that Berz is lying because he's intimidated by Ming is even funnier.

Anyone that steps forward to say what happens that doesn't agree with your version, you accuse of being a liar or is in fear.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. And every time you bring it up, you just look like a bigger idiot.

What a douche.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Blow all the smoke you want... keep making stuff up... Call everybody that disagrees with your lies a liar... Whatever.

It's a FACT. YOU QUIT.
                              And nobody likes a quitter.
                              And FOR THAT REASON, YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED IN ANYMORE LEAGUES AT FFZ.

It's that simple.
                              But feel free to keep calling people liars and making stuff up.

FACE IT. YOU QUIT!
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                **** off, please. This ****storm was years ago.
                                You brought it up, Ben, in excruciatingly self-serving, revisionist detail. All because of my offhand reference in the hockey thread.
                                My bad. I really didn't think you would use that as a springboard to revisit the very same whining conversation you pursued on this topic previously (last year IIRC).

I played FF without incident... I've played in 10 leagues now.
                                Without incident? Good one.
                                I actually resigned as commish of IDP primarily because of the constant incidents with you.

Yes, it was a few years ago. But it happened -- as many here can attest. So don't go there.
                                Pretending your Poly FF experience has been without incident is yet another lie.

Look, I know you're incredibly needy and want every Poly thread to be a drama about poor you.
                                But you're not helping yourself here, man.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X