No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Playoff Pick Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Ming (3-1) + (2-2) = 5-3 + (2-0) = 7-3 + (Seattle, 2) = 9 pts (wins tiebreaker)
    2. rah (2-2) + (3-1) = 5-3 + (2-0) = 7-3 + (Seattle, 2) = 9 pts
    2. Jrabbit (2-2) + (3-1) = 5-3 + (2-0) = 7-3 + (Seattle, 2) = 9 pts
    4. Slowwy (2-2) + (4-0) = 6-2 + (2-0) = 8-2 + (Denver, 0) = 8 pts
    4. Albie (2-2) + (3-1) = 5-3 + (1-1) = 6-4 + (Seattle, 2) = 8 pts
    Talk about everybody wins a prize here. This was kind of pointless.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Everybody wins a prize but you, Ben.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Right. The same league that you begged me to play. 3 times you begged me to play. Because YOU were short players. YOU came to me and begged me to play. I said no. Twice. I'm not a big baseball fan. I love Roy Halladay, and he's the only player I know anything about.
        Yet another Ben Kenobi Lie. I didn't want you in the league... I didn't ask you to be in the league... I didn't beg for you to be in the league... I was apposed to it from the beginning.
        And you proved yet again why you shouldn't be in a league. YOU QUIT simply because you didn't get the player you wanted. And that's a FACT!
        None of you whines or lame excuses changes the fact that you quit.

So cram it... you are a quitter!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Anyways, I've always played this one survival style.
          A total fabrication.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah that survival style comment is especially funny.

When he quit, he was tied with the three of us. So I'm trying to figure out how that means he was out of it since one of us eventually won.
            And to top it off with
            is just hilarious.

He's simply just a quitter, but just like everything else, he ignores the evidence.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Translation of "survival style" = Ben Quits!
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

When he quit, he was tied with the three of us. So I'm trying to figure out how that means he was out of it since one of us eventually won.
                And to top it off with
                Uh, survivor style, three of the teams I picked the divisional finals were out. The Niners then lost in the next round. I was out of it after the divisionals.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Uh, survivor style, three of the teams I picked the divisional finals were out. The Niners then lost in the next round. I was out of it after the divisionals.
                  You didn't play the championship week even though you picked the Niners during both the wildcard and divisional rounds and they were playing in the championship game.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yet another Ben Kenobi Lie.
                    What, did I go up to you and say, "please, please, let me in?" No. Fact, Berz asked me to join. Because you were short and you couldn't get your **** together to make your league work. Twice I turned him down, and then Berz asked a third time.

I was apposed to it from the beginning.
                    So why the hell didn't y'all accept me saying no the FIRST time.

And you proved yet again why you shouldn't be in a league.
                    What, in trying to make things work with my brother who was the only one who knew any baseball? And then quitting when he was unwilling to play, so that you could finally get someone who was interested in playing.

That same person who then proceeded to do very well for you? How exactly did I hurt your ****ing league?

YOU QUIT simply because you didn't get the player you wanted.
                    Ask Berz if that's true. It's not. I quit because my brother changed his mind. And exactly how does that justify you being a **** and kicking me out of ffz's football league, which I did just fine in.

Now you admit you just did that because you're a ****ing ****. Good we got THAT on record. Again, like I said, you're having trouble filling teams because you're a jackass.

the fact that you quit.
                    And how does the justify booting me out of FFZ football. I had to laugh when you were around passing the hat trying to get other people to join. Yeah, dunno why you'd want to play with Ming who'll treat you like crap if you consistantly beat him.

When's the last time you beat me in a fantasy league, Ming? No wonder you wanted me out!

Comment

You didn't play the championship week even though you picked the Niners previously and they were playing in the championship game.
                      And exactly how would that have changed my final score? Did I lose points? No? Well then. I guess that settles it. I was a quitter because when I quit my team was done.

Comment

And exactly how would that have changed my final score? Did I lose points? No? Well then. I guess that settles it. I was a quitter because when I quit my team was done.

Comment

Yeah, the man who has to be told to use deoderant by his gf is calling me wacko. Uh huh. SURRRE. And who posts the freakin' thread to poly because being told by her directly wasn't ENOUGH of a ****in' clue.

Face it albie, you'll never be able to call anyone else on here crazy.

Comment

What, did I go up to you and say, "please, please, let me in?" No. Fact, Berz asked me to join. Because you were short and you couldn't get your **** together to make your league work. Twice I turned him down, and then Berz asked a third time.
                            Thanks for proving you lied... It wasn't me that was begging you... and I never asked you to join.

So why the hell didn't y'all accept me saying no the FIRST time.
                            I did accept it...

What, in trying to make things work with my brother who was the only one who knew any baseball? And then quitting when he was unwilling to play, so that you could finally get someone who was interested in playing.
                            Nice lie once again... You said you quit because you didn't get the player you wanted. So you lied then, or are lying now.

That same person who then proceeded to do very well for you? How exactly did I hurt your ****ing league?
                            Doesn't change the fact that you are a quitter.

Ask Berz if that's true. It's not. I quit because my brother changed his mind. And exactly how does that justify you being a **** and kicking me out of ffz's football league, which I did just fine in.
                            Leagues don't like quitters...

Now you admit you just did that because you're a ****ing ****. Good we got THAT on record. Again, like I said, you're having trouble filling teams because you're a jackass.
                            Again... you were dropped because nobody likes to play with a quitter. I'm glad we got THAT on the record.

And how does the justify booting me out of FFZ football. I had to laugh when you were around passing the hat trying to get other people to join. Yeah, dunno why you'd want to play with Ming who'll treat you like crap if you consistantly beat him.
                            Again, nobody likes a quitter... I only treat quitters like crap, because you deserve it for quitting. You seem to be the one that quits when you don't get your way or you have a bad week making picks, just like this event.

When's the last time you beat me in a fantasy league, Ming? No wonder you wanted me out!
                            Gee... I beat you in this event... but you made it easy, because you quit.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Thanks for proving you lied... It wasn't me that was begging you... and I never asked you to join.
                              Right. You were dead set against letting me play from the start. That's a great admission that you never intended to give me a fair shake, ever. Well done Ming.

I really don't understand why you suddenly changed to become an *******. I set up something really nice for you and then you shat all over it and accused me of bribing you.

Goes to show, you can treat people well and some people just won't respond to it.
                              Nice lie once again... You said you quit because you didn't get the player you wanted. So you lied then, or are lying now.
                              Where did I say that? I said my bro had checked out.

Doesn't change the fact that you are a quitter.
                              Right, I'm a quitter despite the fact that I never played a game in your baseball league and left, specifically, so that the team could be filled with someone who did enjoy the game. I see. Seems to me I made the right decision for all involved. You should be thanking me for stepping aside.

Instead, you used this as evidence to confirm your already ****ty opinion and used that to toss me out of the FFZ football league. I see. It's all clear to me now that you're a giant ***hole.

Leagues don't like quitters...
                              You already said that you hated me before that. So what happened in the baseball league was irrelevant to your own desire to shove me out.

Again... you were dropped because nobody likes to play with a quitter. I'm glad we got THAT on the record.
                              Which is why you had trouble filling the same league again? Odd that. Maybe if you didn't shat all over people, you'd be able to run a league.

You seem to be the one that quits when you don't get your way or you have a bad week making picks, just like this event.
                              You've made up your mind to hate me, long before. I don't claim to understand it, but hey, that's just you.

Gee... I beat you in this event... but you made it easy, because you quit.
                              What, this isn't fantasy. Fantasy league, Ming. You know the one you kicked me out from because you hate me.

Comment

Right. You were dead set against letting me play from the start. That's a great admission that you never intended to give me a fair shake, ever. Well done Ming.
                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You were the one that quit. Well Done.

Where did I say that? I said my bro had checked out.
                                No... that was only your story later. You specifically said that you weren't going to play because the only player you wanted was gone. Like most of your lies here, you keep changing your story.

Right, I'm a quitter despite the fact that I never played a game in your baseball league and left, specifically, so that the team could be filled with someone who did enjoy the game. I see. Seems to me I made the right decision for all involved. You should be thanking me for stepping aside.
                                Did you finish the draft you agreed to play in... NO... That's called Quitting. And the reason you quit makes it even worse. You didn't get a specific player, boo hoo...

Instead, you used this as evidence to confirm your already ****ty opinion and used that to toss me out of the FFZ football league. I see. It's all clear to me now that you're a giant ***hole.
                                Obviously my opinion of you was correct. You are the one that acted like a baby and quit because you didn't get the player you wanted... It's clear to all who the quitter and ***hole is here.

You already said that you hated me before that. So what happened in the baseball league was irrelevant to your own desire to shove me out.
                                You quitting was the relevant factor. Nobody likes to play with a proven quitter.

You've made up your mind to hate me, long before. I don't claim to understand it, but hey, that's just you.
                                Not just me... It seems I'm not alone for disliking you. Most of the people here see you for what you are.

What, this isn't fantasy. Fantasy league, Ming. You know the one you kicked me out from because you hate me.
                                You quit this one just like you quit the Fantasy league... Point proven. You are a quitter, and nobody likes to play with a quitter.

You can try to make it sound like something else, but it came down to the simple fact that you quit.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X