Hunting/Fished ever, over 40
    0.00%
    Hunting/Fished once a year, under 40
    33.33%
    Hunting Fished ever under 40
    16.67%
    Banana/Never hunted
    50.00%
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

I'll probably be getting tags for the 2014 season but I've never been hunting in the past.

Comment

I have had tags for both in Canada, and I'm licensed to own a firearm up there.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I don't think it's strictly legal to hunt people on Apolyton.

Comment

Bagged a few wild boar in my younger years, but haven't gone hunting or fishing in 10+ years.

Comment

Some forms of fishing are acceptable though ...

Comment

I have fished several times and find it incredibly dull. I have hunted twice, but never killed anyone worth mentioning.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Bagged a few wild boar in my younger years, but haven't gone hunting or fishing in 10+ years.
                That's cool. Biggest I've taken are some Geese. Tasty eating.

Comment

I've never actually hunted but would like to go at some point. I do go fishing maybe a half dozen times per year and when I was younger I loved it and would go after school or on the weekends at least once per week. I like to take day boats out of Point Loma which specialize in tuna fishing when the water is warm enough.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What do they hunt down there in Socal? I know Javalinas are kinda big down here.

Comment

Deer, wild pigs, turkeys, various bird, rabbits, etc... The deer permit lottery is totally screwed up though because you have to pay like $1000 just to enter the lottery and you may not even get a tag in the end. Plus if you even do get a tag they tell you which county your tag is good in and you can only use the tag in that county. Worse people can't even trade tags as that invalidates them so you end up with someone from San Diego getting a tag only good for up on the Oregon border while someone up there gets one for down here. I believe that is only deer though so you can still get a bird license fairly cheaply and use it where ever you want in the state.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Can someone explain the poll options to me...?

Comment

I don't hunt. I would hunt a man. It's open season on feral hogs here, year around.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            I don't hunt. I would hunt a man. It's open season on feral hogs here, year around.
                            Are the hogs considered nuisance animals for which you don't need tags? If so, then Slowwy get yer gun, them's some good eatin'. A whole pig for the cost of a rifle bullet, can't beat that. Last one I got was 235lbs when we got it to the butcher. Must have been 250+ before gutting and was a ***** and 3/5ths to drag through the brush. But the bacon...my god, the bacon.

Comment

That's right. There are a great number out around the Lake Lavon area.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X