Poly Fantasy Golf 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Fantasy Golf 2014

Winter has just started but you know what time it is again.

While checking out my Fantasy picks, I noticed that they're now accepting sign ups for this year's golf.

Berz, you know what to do. Let us know.

Hope everyone is back this year.

(And if a mod could fix the title, We'd appreciate it.) Thank's Mike.
    Last edited by rah; December 16, 2013, 09:59.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Thread title change to 2014 would be good...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Are there team names? If so and I can think of a good one to prod Sloww with, I may join up.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Oh yes.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

DON'T TALK ABOUT ME, WIZ!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Who else is there to talk about?

Comment

Tried starting a league, yahoo wont let me choose the drop low score option even though its offered.

I'll try again later

edit, I started a league but it still wont let me use the mulligan option

now I dont know how to delete the league
              Last edited by Berzerker; December 17, 2013, 19:16.

Comment

okay, the site is still under construction and I left a question about it.

id 3039
                pass poly

I'll try to add the mulligan option later, if we cant we'll just play every week counts

Comment

I am confident I will finish last, possibly even over teams that stop playing.

Comment

Grrr.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Nice to see people entering, especially the reigning champion. Will anybody be able to knock him off this year?
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

not likely, he's been a steamroller ever since joining

Comment

Tony Bogey is going down!

Comment

We'll have to improve considerably for that. But that's the plan.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

can someone go to yahoo and start a new golf league without submitting it for real?

Before you'd actually create the league you'll get the mulligan option, 2 little circles with the green dot set in use all weeks. Try clicking the other circle for dropping a low score per session. Lemme know if nothing happens or if you can change the green dot to the mulligan system. You can just leave the page and not submit the league at that point.

thanks

Maybe we should vote on which to use, I like mulligans because I usually miss a week or 2 along the way but if y'all want every week to count, thats fine by me
                              Last edited by Berzerker; December 22, 2013, 16:19.

Comment

Working...
                              X