No announcement yet.

Booze sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried a screwdriver Reg? Vodka is usually pretty good mixed with fruit stuff since you like the fruit.

Recommendations - try an ice cold Pina Colada. Or a Shiraz for wine. Beer - never really found one that I like drinking.

You have the same problem I have, but it's not really a problem per se. Not drinking because you hate the taste. Me I tried most everything, (still dislike Tequila), but there are some drinks I like.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Tomorrow evening (well I suppose this evening; it's morning already) my neighbor says he is going to drag me "kicking and screaming" to a bar so I will consider these suggestions.

Comment

You should definitely grow some balls.

Comment

Remind me, don't they have knife control in England?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            You should definitely grow some balls.

You certainly have. They're filled with arrogance and venom, but they're there and huge.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; December 2, 2013, 05:40.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've just decided, no, more had it confirmed for me, that family KuciRegCollider is the most boring family ever...

Random evidence so far:

Kuci: Actuary
              HC: buys boring granddad cars
              Reg: hates alcohol

Not to mention the fact that they have more bathrooms than your average third world country...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

"wat den boer niet kent, eet em niet"
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

that family KuciRegCollider is the most boring family ever
                  It could be worse. They could be welsh.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    You certainly have. They're filled with arrogance and venom, but they're there and huge.
                    Also alcohol.

Comment

This might be the best troll thread ever.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

reg, I share your taste in alcohol (none), but you might want to consider that other people simply appreciate different flavors rather than it all being a pack of lies.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Good for you Reg. Alcohol is a health hazard. If alcohol was invented today it would be a Class 1 substance, Don't let these beer hounds, winos, lushes and junkies fool you. Stay pure.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

As with everything the key word is moderation no ?
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              It could be worse. They could be welsh.
                              Christ, thanks for pointing that out, Ben!

I never even thought of that - it would mean that I might have been related to them...
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

No big deal, I disliked wine, couldn't stand the smell of beer, was a teetotaler until i was 30. About that time I started sampling things. Started with an orange liqueur (Grand Marnier) that I had acquired for a recipe. That was quite tasty, so I tried some Jack Daniels, and found it quite good. Later came wine, and now, sixteen years later, I find that I like dark beers. So I'm sort of doing the reverse of most people.

The thing is, there's nothing wrong with your choice.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X