Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else purchased a XBOX One or PS4? (Or both)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I also find it odd that they intentionally aren't producing as much as they can.

Oh wait. They probably are.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I bought an Xbox just by walking into a Best Buy a couple days ago and demanding to be taken to their consoles. I can't imagine there will be shortages for that long.

For me the best part of the console so far has surprisingly been the built-in recording functionality, which has made playing Dead Rising 3 with a friend who admittedly is slightly mentally unstable, a bit racist and very ambiguously gay a really fun experience. There have been so many moments to send to doctors and friends, all very easily recorded by just saying 'Xbox Record That.'
      Last edited by Wiglaf; November 28, 2013, 13:14. Reason: THE KINECT CAMERA HAS ITS OWN FAN BECAUSE IT GETS HOT AND BOTHERED WATCHING YOU :MAD:

Comment

Xbox Fitness is also great (and strangely under the radar). "Hold Still While Kinect Reads Your Heart Rate" is the most terrififying on screen prompt in recent memory. Incidentally the little red beams visible in the kinect sensor resemble those of the predator.

Comment

can you record TV shows?

can either?

Comment

The Xbox can't control your DVR, so I don't think so.

Comment

damn, I was hoping it would double as one

Comment

I've set money for a WiiU on my wish list for Christmas. PS4 and the Xboner I have no interest in atm.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Why would you invest money in a console that it clearly in an irreversible death spiral and the dumbest controller in history?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It has several games I want. I don't want any of the games on PS4 or Xboner.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

The Wii needs to die so Nintendo licenses its games to Sony and Microsoft
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I don't understand why the Xbox One cannot connect to wifi networks with usernames and passwords, like 90% of office buildings have. Computers can do it, iPads can do it, why cannot the Xbox One?

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Make your name in Call of Duty "XBox Turn Off" for maximum trolling.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Also I have a wii u and think it is pretty great.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I got it a week ago. WiiU is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X