Problem attaching images to posts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    That was unkind of me. Those are already in the database. There is a problem.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm still having problems attaching .jpg images to posts.

Are administrators working on this?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What do you think?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hmm, I wonder why MrFun in particular would be blocked from posting images here?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              Hmm, I wonder why MrFun in particular would be blocked from posting images here?
              He's not. He's just too stupid to figure out that it's fixed and compounds it by not even checking back on his own question to see if there's an answer.
              Too busy playing with himself is all that I can figure.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X