Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans have once again demonstrated that they are the party...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans have once again demonstrated that they are the party...

of grownups.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Exactly how? Conceding the house spending controls? This is a dim path.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      of grownups.
      ?!!

Seriously? You watched the last 14 days and this is your conclusion? Jesus, you're joking right?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

trolololol
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not all of them are, just enough of them.

Comment

of grownups.
            QFT
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Grownups was pretty funny. Not sequel deserving funny, but pretty funny.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I can see Adam Sandler playing Ted Cruz...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Boehner as Shooter McGavin?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

of grownups.
                    good one

Well, unless you're talking about the sane, moderate Republicans in U.S. Congress; yeah, those Republicans have proven to be grownups.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      of grownups.
                      QFT
                      QFT
                      I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

I would like to point out that just about every atrocity ever committed on this planet has been the fault of grown ups. (Not counting poopy diapers as an atrocity!) This is a strawman, and that strawman is also the direct result of a grown-up's actions!

Comment

of grownups.
                          Absolutely true. While Obama and his cohorts are busy making us look like fools, Republicans acknowledged that we need to fight this battle in a different venue.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Absolutely true. While Obama and his cohorts are busy making us look like fools, Republicans acknowledged that we need to fight this battle in a different venue.
                            There was nothing foolish about not caving in to extortion.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Does Tom Friedman know he's calling for a youth Tea Party in his latest column?

Short of an economic meltdown, there is only one thing that might produce meaningful change: a mass movement for tax, spending and entitlement reform led by the cohort that is the least organized but will be the most affected if we don’t think long term — today’s young people.
                              Sorry, Kids. We Ate It All.
                              I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X