Pope sends direct message to Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    No. You can't become like God through disobedience, but through obedience.
    Adam and Eve were dis-obedient and the result was becoming more like God

22 And Jehovah God saith, `Lo, the man was as one of Us, as to the knowledge of good and evil

Comment

• That's sarcasm.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die! "For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
        Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings
        And He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?"
        Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "- 23 therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken.
        The first quote is the serpent's prediction, both god and the biblical narrator affirm that prediction. Now your argument is the tree of knowledge wasn't really knowledge?

huh?

Comment

• "They knew they were naked" means they became like God? Well, ok. God know if He has clothes on or not. Of course, that doesn't mean they became wise. They were fools, and will forever be known as epic fools.

No. They now had shame. Satan deceived them. Do you think they wanted to be ashamed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Do you think they wanted to be ashamed?
            Why on earth should they be ashamed ? It's not as if there were crowds of callous, urbane clothed onlookers going : Look at the nudey people!

Also- they had never had clothes before, hadn't seen clothes (unless you imagine clothes grow on trees) and Vogue had yet to release an Eden edition.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
              Why on earth should they be ashamed ? It's not as if there were crowds of callous, urbane clothed onlookers going : Look at the nudey people!

Also- they had never had clothes before, hadn't seen clothes (unless you imagine clothes grow on trees) and Vogue had yet to release an Eden edition.
              Interesting.

Shame is experienced by most people because the do that which they believe is wrong, not what others think is wrong. At least that's how I am, and how others say they are.

Comment

• Bump.

Gotta say this is better(worse), than the Fun thread.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Bump.

Gotta say this is better(worse), than the Fun thread.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ben you are gonna get Banned for this do you understand me you heartless monster? BANNED.

That Poast you just made is full of anti-christian views and you should Be ashamed of yourself. Just turn off your comPuter right now Ben.

TURN IT OFF.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• and never turn it on again

Comment

Working...
                      X