• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      **** YOU
      COME AT ME BRO!
      I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Is GTA online not working yet? This is worse than Simcity

Comment

Oct 1st

And it seems as if they are including micro-transactions.

So yeah, it could be worse than SimCity... except there's a legit singleplayer mode.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
            COME AT ME BRO!
            Five years ago,, A CELL PHONE RINGS..

HELLO IS THIS GAP CUSTOMER SERVICE ??? MY NAME IS CAPTAIN ****** KIRK angry:
            YES THIS IS GAP GO AHEAD THE CHANNEL IS CLEAR :Q:
            I JIZZED ONCE AGAIN, IN MY TIGHTY WHITIES :Q: :captpicard:
            HERE IS WAT YOU MUST DO :MAD::MAN::MABD::MABD::ANGRY:
            GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT AHMED
            SEND THEM BACK TO US YOU ****** :MAD:
            WHO WOULD WARE JIZZED STAINED TIGHTY WHITIES :CONFUSED: :CONFUSION: :MAD:
            YOU WOULD YOU FOOL, YOURS HAD THE JIOZZ ALL ALONG
            *SPLOOGE*
            *splooge*

Comment

Is GTA online not working yet? This is worse than Simcity
              Has Wiggy finally seen the light?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                He's having too much fun placing Nissan Leaftm charging stations.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, Wiglaf, and I had a good game going for a while trying to keep Wiggy's ****hole of a city from leaking crime into mine and Sava's.

Wiglaf couldn't figure out why his people were getting sick and dying left and right until I pointed out that they were literally drinking shit (his water plants were right next to his sewage outflow).

Comment

That was great. I think I had two cities in the region. Unfortunately, one of my cities' traffic got bugged. The city became unplayable. I think that was when I said "Nope!" and stopped playing.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Is Simcity still a thing, or have they done the postmortem already?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's basically dead.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I was joking you fool. I loved Simcity and I still do. The new expansion looks idiotic (I don't want future cities, I want modern cities), but the fixes to traffic and the addition of TUNNELS AND HIGHWAYS is SPECTACULAR. When I first played the new version with tunnels, I looked to my side, pretended my mother was there, made a gay hand gesture and flamboyantly declared "This is gunna be good," as she would say whenever a newsman teased an upcoming story about unmitigated death and violence in Iraq or Detroit or Afghanistan. And I was right. The level of strategy is hypnospheric now, and there is no reason anyone should not be playing SIMCITY. Even the garbage trucks and fire trucks work now

GUYNEMER as a pediatrician you of all people should have understood my joke, your entire profession IS A JOKE for everyone except the boys whom you fondle

Comment

i regret i have but one thanks per day to give
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I was joking you fool. I loved Simcity and I still do. The new expansion looks idiotic (I don't want future cities, I want modern cities), but the fixes to traffic and the addition of TUNNELS AND HIGHWAYS is SPECTACULAR. When I first played the new version with tunnels, I looked to my side, pretended my mother was there, made a gay hand gesture and flamboyantly declared "This is gunna be good," as she would say whenever a newsman teased an upcoming story about unmitigated death and violence in Iraq or Detroit or Afghanistan. And I was right. The level of strategy is hypnospheric now, and there is no reason anyone should not be playing SIMCITY. Even the garbage trucks and fire trucks work now

GUYNEMER as a pediatrician you of all people should have understood my joke, your entire profession IS A JOKE for everyone except the boys whom you fondle
                              My new favorite adjective.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That you need the expansion for tunnels and highways is just sad.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X