No announcement yet.

The Apolyton hacking pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate doesn't really serve anyone. If you find you don't enjoy visiting a website then just stop visiting it and leave the hate out of it. That's what I try to do anyway.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

what is WPC?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Your worst nightmare.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

nosrsly
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

tellme or i will call you a name like pussytwat
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

WPC - World Petroleum Council.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

So how long does Robert intend to leave the front page like that?

Comment

Main page? I'm getting the root forum hacked now. Lot easier to back out of than the front page, but I had to look back my browser up to get in here...
                  AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                  JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Sava -- It's WePlayCiv.com, a schism site from Poly. Established a few years ago by IIRC Lancer and others. Several Poly people also post there.
                    When you see references to pandafvckers here, that's the site it refers to.

Miss a little, miss a lot.

Wish they'd fix the damned Reply w/quote.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Established by Solver, Locutus and Dale. Lance was just Member #98.

I was member number 13. Honest.
                      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Member #68 here.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                          No sweat. I used to be a main pillar, but now I hate the management there more than everyone here put together. Truth.
                          Hate is so… negative…

Far better just to let things go and rise above it all…

Talking about it won't get me laid or paid, though, so sorry to be mysterious, but unless you have a bottom like Sava or are rich...
                          My bottom is one of my best ass-ets, so all the ladies tell me – nice and firm, a real sprinter’s one – I reckon it must be at least on a par with Sava’s. I’m even willing to put it on the line and claim it’s better…
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

4th hacking done to the front page.

Comment

MY problem with WPC is I got banned without breaking any rules at all and even Solver admitted it. He just got upset with something I said on CG and so banned me at WPC. Some people just shouldn't be mods.

Comment

I have no problem with WePlayCiv. The site schism gave me moderator powers.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X