X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Egypt protester in chief issues a War on TV dog sex

ITS UNNATURAL AN DMAKES JESUS CRY
    To us, it is the BEAST.

I don't have this channel on my TV ... unless it's one of those ones down by the radio channels that I never check.

Comment

I do however get the Dog Whisperer channel, which is even more unnatural, but much less sexual.

Comment

Has there ever been an episode where the dog's problem was he just wouldn't stop humping Cesar's leg?

Comment

This morning I woke to some screeching and caterwauling as one of the cats apparently wanted to hump his grandmother.

Comment

Excellent use of "caterwauling"...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

In this instance it gives visions of feline gloryholes.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

WAR!
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  Has there ever been an episode where the dog's problem was he just wouldn't stop humping Cesar's leg?
                  yes
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X