The Lynching of George Zimmerman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it that you really know?
    I think it is miscommunication and not willing on your part to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      Cockbreath.

FY!
      Oh, Whittle is a cockbreath, too?

I didn't know.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        Have you ever whistled at a white woman... ?
        Not if she was bigger than him is my guess.

Or alive.

Or could hear.

Or was ambulant.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          Why do you think that of me?
          You don't really know me.
          For this relief, much thanks.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
            Oh, Whittle is a cockbreath, too?

I didn't know.

ACK!

My misunderstanding and my apologies to you and yours.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
              He also says Trayvon's liver had damage consistent with abuse of a cocktail made from those products and one other. Is that not true?
              His autopsy didn't reveal any liver damage. link, go to page 6. Alternate link

And I don't see how going online and asking about drinking cough syrup could be relevant. If he'd been high on PCP or something at the time of the incident, then yeah, obviously that's relevant. If he'd been jonesing for codeine then that might have caused him to be inordinately irritable/aggressive and hence would be relevant (at least in the court of public opinion), but you can't establish that he was jonesing based on text messages and on the fact that he was carrying watermelon drink and skittles. The guy in the video is essentially claiming that watermelon drink and skittles are to codeine based cough syrup as a crack pipe is to crack, which anybody can see is bull**** - it's entirely possible to buy watermelon drink and skittles solely so that you can consume the watermelon drink and skittles (without mixing them with cough syrup).
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post

And I don't see how going online and asking about drinking cough syrup could be relevant. If he'd been high on PCP or something at the time of the incident, then yeah, obviously that's relevant. If he'd been jonesing for codeine then that might have caused him to be inordinately irritable/aggressive and hence would be relevant (at least in the court of public opinion), but you can't establish that he was jonesing based on text messages and on the fact that he was carrying watermelon drink and skittles. The guy in the video is essentially claiming that watermelon drink and skittles are to codeine based cough syrup as a crack pipe is to crack, which anybody can see is bull**** - it's entirely possible to buy watermelon drink and skittles solely so that you can consume the watermelon drink and skittles (without mixing them with cough syrup).

Dear Abby,

I buy watermelon drink but am almost an albino in colour. Should I beware portly Hispanic looking gentlemen ? I don't eat Skittles though I do eat African food.

Which U.S. states would it be a good idea to avoid ?

Yours, m.b.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post

What would cause the fatty build up on the liver of a healthy young man?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                    Dear Abby,

I buy watermelon drink but am almost an albino in colour. Should I beware portly Hispanic looking gentlemen ? I don't eat Skittles though I do eat African food.

Which U.S. states would it be a good idea to avoid ?

Yours, m.b.
                    Your point?
                    Topic too adult for you?

Comment

Genetics?
                      All that could be done is speculation unless there is a test that can determine exactly what caused is.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        Have you ever whistled at a white woman... ?
                        I do it routinely. But the woman in question is always my wife. Does that count as miscegenation?
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          I do it routinely. But the woman in question is always my wife. Does that count as miscegenation?
                          Is she a Laplander?
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I think some of you have missed the point of the film. ( least what I understand from it )

The media was biased in the story from the beginning.
                            Why this case and not the other umpteen other deaths that happen everyday?
                            Sensationalism of the news sells!

I believe that had the media omitted the race of either, then this whole thing would have not been blown out of proportions.
                            You are a sucker if you fell for the white/black trick that the media played on mindless people who are quick to judge with their emotions.

A person should be judged by there character and the way they choose to respect the laws of a society, not by the color of the skin.
                            I've tried to make this point many times but many of you have failed to understand my meaning.

Comment

Where are you getting that Martin had a fatty buildup on his liver? Regardless, I'm pretty sure that heroin abuse causes cirrhosis aka scarring, not fatty buildup, so I'm assuming that any other type of opiate abuse would have similar effects. Wikipedia says that the most likely causes of a fatty liver are alcohol abuse or diabetes - opiate abuse is not mentioned as a cause.

Edit: a quick search says that heroin by itself doesn't damage the liver, but that heroin abusers damage their livers via infected needles (ie hepatitis) and heroin impurities. This indicates to me that codeine based cough syrup wouldn't damage the liver unless it also contained a ton of acetominophin or whatever
                              Last edited by loinburger; July 27, 2013, 13:42.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The autopsy report says "focal patchy yellow discoloration, due to mild fatty metamorphosis, is present." (page 4 of the pdf)

The host claims that this is consistent with use of the cocktail. Of course a distortion in a media report about distortion by the media would have a vaguely humourous irony about it.

At any rate, yeah the media coverage of this case (and others) stinks to high heaven.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X