Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hey, you know how you personally murdered a thousand people back in the 60's? Wants to act that out on camera?" "Sure, that sounds awesome!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

touche!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Sounds like a terrorist to me, where's your death squads now, BK?
      Again, he was brought forth to Pilate and again, Pilate asked this question. So it's not a question as to whether Jesus was or was not a disturber of the peace. The answer is that Jesus submitted to the authority of Pilate.

Can the Communists say the same?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The only reason they couldn't say the same is because Pilate was long dead before there were any Communists. Unless you count Jesus as a communist. Which Indonesian death squads surely would have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          It was loinburger who chose to make this a political affiliation thread by appending quotes on communists but not on right wing. Yessirree, no agenda here.
          Um, the death squads were right wing, while a large portion of the dead people weren't communist, but that was the excuse used to kill them...
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Again, he was brought forth to Pilate and again, Pilate asked this question. So it's not a question as to whether Jesus was or was not a disturber of the peace. The answer is that Jesus submitted to the authority of Pilate.

Can the Communists say the same?
            Christians invaded nations and massacred thousands (even inside their own nations). In that regard, they are just like communists
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Jesus does sound an awful lot like a commie... what with all the hate against rich people.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Don't forget the hair.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Better question, why isn't 'right wing' in identical quote marks? Apparently Loin would have you believe that these dudes listen to Rush Limbaugh while getting their quota of dead commies.
                  The links I provided support my use of these labels - if you have a particular beef with one or both of those sources then please clarify what this is, whereas if you're too lazy or stupid to read the sources then please shut up.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The links I provided support my use of these labels - if you have a particular beef with one or both of those sources then please clarify what this is, whereas if you're too lazy or stupid to read the sources then please shut up.
                    I don't consider the Guardian to be a 'reliable source'. As I asserted earlier, this is evidence of their bias.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Christians invaded nations and massacred thousands
                      That's gonna take a [[citation needed]]

In that regard, they are just like communists
                      You'll have to explain that to Loinburger since he doesn't seem to believe that Communists are responsible for the greatest mass murders in the history of the world.

Comment

You'll have to explain that to Loinburger since he doesn't seem to believe that Communists are responsible for the greatest mass murders in the history of the world.
                        Who is your intended audience for statements like this? I doubt that anybody on apolyton is stupid enough to confuse my statement that most of the victims of the massacres weren't actually Communists with your claim that I somehow hold the likes of Stalin and Pol Pot to be blameless.

Comment

Who is your intended audience for statements like this? I doubt that anybody on apolyton is stupid enough to confuse my statement that most of the victims of the massacres weren't actually Communists with your claim that I somehow hold the likes of Stalin and Pol Pot to be blameless.
                          Again, I sincerely doubt the folks involved with this massacre were El Rushbo style tea partiers. Hence 'right wing' and 'commie'.

Comment

What does your incredulity have to do with my supposedly not believing "that Communists are responsible for the greatest mass murders in the history of the world"?

Comment

Ben might be interested to know that another of the groups singled out for mass-murder in the Indonesian atrocities was Christians.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Again, I sincerely doubt the folks involved with this massacre were El Rushbo style tea partiers. Hence 'right wing' and 'commie'.
                                I don't think the people sitting on the right side of the national assembly during the French revolution were tea partiers eithers, you rucking fetard.

Comment

Working...
                                X