No announcement yet.

Big changes in the life of Nikolai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I moved to Naperville in 1990 and was the new kid with a funny name for 2 years. Kids suck. School sucks. People suck.

I try not to think about it much anymore because my name has become an asset with females rather than a burden.

I woulda hung out with you
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I woulda hung out with you
      Did you play magic back in the day? That was my thing. I used to host neighborhood magic tourneys . 4, 5 guys and we'd play all night and morning.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Some of my friends did. I could never get into it. We'd usually go to my buddy Wayne's house with all of our PC's. Half of the people would be playing magic, the other half would be playing starcraft or counterstrike

and yup all night
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So you all had a big switch and could set up a local LAN?
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I could never get into it.
            Pity. We'd go camping in the summer. Magic out in the boonies
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Now that I have the weight under control, next logical step should be a girl friend, I guess.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Good thing we're such good friends then. You'll never have to worry about that.

Comment

Sorry, I don't swing that way.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      So you all had a big switch and could set up a local LAN?
                      yup

we cut our own cables too
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        Now that I have the weight under control, next logical step should be a girl friend, I guess.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          yup

we cut our own cables too

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                          X