Clear All

• STOP White Genocide

For Sava, the anti-white racist.

Did somebody key your truck again?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Did somebody key your truck again?

Maybe for you... you stupid racist cracker ass piece of **** honkey twatpussy

go die in a fire

i'm not even trolling

GO
      DIE
      IN
      A
      FIRE

SAVA

Comment

Loinburger, don't you know that only black dudes key trucks? It's a universal law.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And white people equate deaf education with Jim Crow laws.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

And white people equate deaf education with Jim Crow laws.
            Admitting you have a problem is the first step in overcoming it.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I've seen this before but it is still hard to not laugh at how stupid those people are.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Admitting you have a problem is the first step in overcoming it.
                I don't equate Jim Crow laws with deaf education, but some white people do, just like not all black people key cars, but some do.

Comment

I don't equate Jim Crow laws with deaf education, but some white people do, just like not all black people key cars, but some do.
                  Good for you. If you really try I bet you can be less racist than Oerdin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Good for you. If you really try I bet you can be less racist than Oerdin.
                    Harsh.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

No. Stupid.
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

White genocide is the wrong term because whites are clearly still dominant. They're trying to make a point, and doing it the wrong way possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          White genocide is the wrong term because whites are clearly still dominant.
                          Creepy fantasies you have. Give up watching the S.S. Death Camp video nasties.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

That video is a parody ..... right?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

And what kind of idiot would think that a white person is racist if they happen to have only dated people within their race?
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X