Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something about hispanic women and cutting off penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Do you know what self-control is?
    Rationalization for pussing out
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      Rationalization for pussing out
      I'm pretty sure rationalization is when you kill someone and tell yourself that it's because you have courage.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Wow, Kidicious is almost as racist as Oerdin. Now all he needs is a thread blaming Mexicans for polluting California.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Wow, Kidicious is almost as racist as Oerdin. Now all he needs is a thread blaming Mexicans for polluting California.
          Educating yourself about different races of women is not racist. It's self-defense.

Comment

Educating yourself about different races of women is not racist. It's self-defense.

Where are you getting that kind of education?

Spoiler:
            if not on websites that are both racist and incredibly misogynist

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
              Where are you getting that kind of education?

Spoiler:
              if not on websites that are both racist and incredibly misogynist
              If you have any evidence of white women or any race of men cutting off penises I'm interested.

Comment

Since you're arguing self defense, how many times has a woman of any heritage been close to cutting of yours?

I've never heard of any such case at all with one or two exceptions, which clearly doesn't allow for generalizations.

Again, I'm curious: where are you getting that kind of education?

Comment

Do hispanic women study to become moyels? You would think they'd have to practice circumcisions somewhere...
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Since you're arguing self defense, how many times has a woman of any heritage been close to cutting of yours?
                    Never. And I never want them to. So I'm interested in which type of women to stay away from.
                    I've never heard of any such case at all with one or two exceptions, which clearly doesn't allow for generalizations.
                    Exactly what is wrong with deciding not to allow a women access to your penis because she is a certain race, if that race is known to cut penises off?
                    Again, I'm curious: where are you getting that kind of education?
                    [/quote]
                    It's well known. For example, everyone knows about Lorena Bobbit. People want to know.

Comment

Exactly what is wrong with deciding not to allow a women access to your penis because she is a certain race, if that race is known to cut penises off?
                      You should stick with the first part. I think you're scared of women, and using racism to convince yourself you have a "right" to pick freely from women all over the planet as long as you don't have to allow them to get close to you.

Hopeless case.

Comment

You should stick with the first part. I think you're scared of women, and using racism to convince yourself you have a "right" to pick freely from women all over the planet as long as you don't have to allow them to get close to you.

Hopeless case.
                        Typical feminist psychobabbel. No one would ever blame women for being afraid of a certain race of men, if that race of men were cutting off their breasts. ****, feminists would be up in arms protesting talking about what animals these men were and everyone would at the most keep their mouths shut.

Comment

Typical feminist psychobabbel. No one would ever blame women for being afraid of a certain race of men, if that race of men were cutting off their breasts. ****, feminists would be up in arms protesting talking about what animals these men were and everyone would at the most keep their mouths shut.
                          FYI, some conservative "culture" politicians even declare to female mutilation as part of their heritage, a careful reaction from women toward men from 'those circles' (impossible to define, though) would at least to some degree be logical.

Your chain of argument on the other hand is entirely irrational and without empirical basis. You're afraid of women.

Comment

FYI, some conservative "culture" politicians even declare to female mutilation as part of their heritage, a careful reaction from women toward men from 'those circles' (impossible to define, though) would at least to some degree be logical.
                            What?!
                            Your chain of argument on the other hand is entirely irrational and without empirical basis. You're afraid of women.
                            I'm afraid of women who cut off penises, and I have a healthy respect for my enemy, the feniminist. That's because I don't have a bullet in my head, and I don't intend to get one there.

Comment

Feminists give the best head.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                Feminists give the best head.
                                Only if you're nice to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X