Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something about hispanic women and cutting off penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    It's not fear. It is respect. They have done a lot of damage. They are very good at the passive aggressive crap and making people like you regret that you have balls.

See? Adorable!
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

See? Adorable!
      You're just mad because I respect a feminist and not you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Who said I was mad? I am very entertained by this.

Dance for me, Kid.

Comment

Who said I was mad? I am very entertained by this.

Dance for me, Kid.
          Sorry, not really that good when it comes to passive aggressive behavior, not like a feminist. You aren't a natural. You neither are good at being passive aggressive, like a women, or being a man.

Comment

Very good. Very entertaining. Thank you.

Comment

Kidicous you should just admit you'd rather date men. There's nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Very good. Very entertaining. Thank you.
                You're welcome. Now I'm sure you want to go wash the dishes or take out the trash or something. Or maybe you want to cry for sex like Sava.

Comment

Bravo, darling. Four-star work. Keep it up, and you are destined for the top of the "Men's Movement", where I'm sure you'll make all sorts of special friends.

Meanwhile, my wife just asked me if I'd like to **** her, so, later hater.

Comment

Bravo, darling. Four-star work. Keep it up, and you are destined for the top of the "Men's Movement", where I'm sure you'll make all sorts of special friends.

Meanwhile, my wife just asked me if I'd like to **** her, so, later hater.
                    It's not hate. It's not pity. Even though I don't have respect for your weakness, I have enough respect for myself not to pity you.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      Kidicous you should just admit you'd rather date men. There's nothing wrong with it.
                      That's pretty sexist. What exactly is wrong with wanting to date a women who isn't going to cut my penis off and who doesn't want to wear a strap on and **** me in the ass?

Comment

Hmm there's nothing wrong with wanting women who fit that description (and coincidentally almost all women do).

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                          Hmm there's nothing wrong with wanting women who fit that description (and coincidentally almost all women do).
                          Does everything just go right over your head?

Comment

No.

Comment

Feminists, I don't like to date them. Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Feminists, I don't like to date them. Got it?
                                Then why don't you just ignore them? I'm sure your apparition is stupid in a sufficiently obvious way that any woman with self worth ('feminist') would avoid you. Why the rabies?

Comment

Working...
                                X