Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something about hispanic women and cutting off penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Trust me. The hard thing to do is not kill people. It's easy to kill.
    Kill? I know lots of real killers, men who have killed and are very good at it, the best, special forces, police, bad guys like the Taliban, any numer of foreign army and security forces guys. You're all talk lol. You see they don't talk or act like you. It's not easy to kill, and they don't talk about it the way you do. For the most part they don't talk about it at all. They just do what they need to do very efficiently. They wouldn't give a blowhard like you the time of day. So stop making a fool of yourself.
    Last edited by Alexander's Horse; March 16, 2013, 19:06.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

GIVE US YOUR MEDICAL OPINION DOCTOR
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My medical opinion is that Kid needs counseling.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
            Kill? I know lots of real killers, men who have killed and are very good at it, the best, special forces, police, bad guys like the Taliban, any numer of foreign army and security forces guys. You're all talk lol. You see they don't talk or act like you. It's not easy to kill, and they don't talk about it the way you do. For the most part they don't talk about it at all. They just do what they need to do very efficiently. They wouldn't give a blowhard like you the time of day. So stop making a fool of yourself.
            Yeah, sure. What you don't know is that there are a lot of weaklings who join up just so they can kill, because if they didn't they would kill themselves.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              waht is your opinion of sex with therapist?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  waht is your opinion of sex with therapist?

Ill-advised for all parties.

Comment

those are the ones that need help, so quit with the trash talk kid or someone might have to come around and visit you whether you like it or not, it wouldn't hard to arrange, see if you're really okay
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.
                      Ahh yes. The writing on the wall. I believe it says: "Buy more lotion; it is beginning to chafe."

There's also something about "The Stranger" there as well.

Comment

Yeah, never have sex with a therapist, even if it's not your own. Women are bad enough, but a trained profession can really **** with your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                          those are the ones that need help, so quit with the trash talk kid or someone might have to come around and visit you whether you like it or not, it wouldn't hard to arrange, see if you're really okay
                          If you can't enjoy life without killing people you all need help.

Comment

Ahh yes. The writing on the wall. I believe it says: "Buy more lotion; it is beginning to chafe."

There's also something about "The Stranger" there as well.
                            No. It's not that cryptic. It says " the therapist is just a feminist quack."

Comment

Can I just say how I find it absolutely adorable that you are afraid of feminists?

Comment

Can I just say how I find it absolutely adorable that you are afraid of feminists?
                                It's not fear. It is respect. They have done a lot of damage. They are very good at the passive aggressive crap and making people like you regret that you have balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X