Soren to Stardock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soren to Stardock?

Apparently, Brad Wardell has been struck by the lightning of wisdom lately... now there is much more hope to see his Elemental series glow than before.

Check it. Interesting. I wish Firaxis would learn how to hire (and retain) true gems of development.

Check the Elemental forums.
    (sorry, cannot post links yet because my new account is too young... just copy and paste)

Good luck Soren!

(and please come back to the series)
    Candor dat viribus alas.

Soren is great and he did an amazing job on Civ4. Sadly, he wasn't in charge of Civ5 and instead we got the anti-Christ who shall not be named who bungled it completely.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Soren is great and he did an amazing job on Civ4. Sadly, he wasn't in charge of Civ5 and instead we got the anti-Christ who shall not be named who bungled it completely.
      Jon Shafer is not the antichrist. He is just a mediocre person, with a personality that we used to call CHANTA in Southamerica. Of course he shall be named, at least we can name him and "denounce" him here without being persecuted by some neonazis for doing it as happens in some other forums of "free speech"...

So, yes, I name him, Jon Shafer, one of the worst chantas I have known in my life.
      Candor dat viribus alas.

Comment

Working...
      X