Toggle Space View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle Space View

Hi, I just picked up this game after not playing for many years. My problem is that I don't remember how to toggle between space and earth. I thought that when I launched the Orbital Lab or Space Plane, it would automatically toggle so I could move the unit, but it didn't. Could somebody please refresh my memory? Thanks!

Originally posted by Sonshine View Post
    Hi, I just picked up this game after not playing for many years. My problem is that I don't remember how to toggle between space and earth. I thought that when I launched the Orbital Lab or Space Plane, it would automatically toggle so I could move the unit, but it didn't. Could somebody please refresh my memory? Thanks!
    The space layer is only part of CTP1, unless you play CTP1 there is no button. Unfortunately, I never used the spaceplane, so I cannot tell you exactly how to use it, but I guess the is a way to land it in a different city.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

There *has* to be a way b/c there are space cities and you need to be in space view to not only build them, but to place the resource tiles. Maybe I'll write to the company to see if they can dig up anything. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonshine View Post
        There *has* to be a way b/c there are space cities and you need to be in space view to not only build them, but to place the resource tiles. Maybe I'll write to the company to see if they can dig up anything. Thanks anyway.
        In CTP1 there is space, in CTP2 there is no space. So there is no button to toggle it, unless you are playing CTP1. But then I would expect you would have already found it.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Yep, no space layer in CTP2 only in Civilization: Call to Power.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Yep, no space layer in CTP2 only in Civilization: Call to Power.
            If this is true, then why did they leave all the space stuff and space building stuff in the game? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to remove a feature of the original game, but leave all the building objects for that feature in? That is why I said that there "has to be a way."

Comment

Originally posted by Chaus
              No control set-up given ?
              What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
              X