Only in Australia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Australia.

Drunk man attempts to ride crocodile. Luckily he survives but his leg got badly mauled.

A drunk man who attempted to ride a 5m (16ft) long crocodile at a reptile enclosure in Australia has survived his encounter.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Quickly ! Blame the Arabs ! Eurm, no, the Arab culture !
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

For Australia? No, I'm afraid the British are to blame for that.

Comment

So? Drink enough beer and you too can be a crocodile whisperer.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          So? Drink enough beer and you too can be a crocodile whisperer.
          Yes, but there are deep seated reasons inherent in Australian culture that explain why this happened. You see, back in the days of Cicero...[five to ten paragraphs of text]... And that's how the West was won! Oh yeah, and some Australians drink a lot.
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
            Quickly ! Blame the Arabs ! Eurm, no, the Arab culture !
            I do blame them for this:

Examiner has transformed into a major player in financial news. Think stocks, crypto, banks - if it's about money, it's on Examiner.com.

Egyptian TV airs video of the slow beheading of a Tunisian man who converted to Christianity. The man apparently had his head slowly sawed off using a common kitchen knife.

Comment

That jab was not directed at you !

And yes, this is horrible. Why do you assume I would defend a beheading ?
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                Yes, but there are deep seated reasons inherent in Australian culture that explain why this happened. You see, back in the days of Cicero...[five to ten paragraphs of text]... And that's how the West was won! Oh yeah, and some Australians drink a lot.

Yes. If you want too see serious madness, you need a drunken Aussie.

Aussie culture

Comment

Working...
                X