FRAY Reloaded Edition - a unique turn-based strategy indie game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRAY Reloaded Edition - a unique turn-based strategy indie game

FRAY: Reloaded Edition is a unique and fast paced multiplayer turn-based strategy game for PC. Plan your orders swiftly and watch the action unfold as all the players' squads execute their turns simultaneously.

Hi all,

I would like to talk about our game FRAY made with passion and love by an indie studio in France. I don't want to talk to much about the game, you can see yourself everything on our website fray-game

As an independent game studio, things couldn’t have gone worse, as we realized the quality of the release was sub-par to say the least. Our goal was never to put a product in this state in players’ hands, and we are terribly sorry for any inconvenience we have caused.

Since, we have been working around the clock on a game we believe to be truly fun and original, pouring all our heart and soul into making this the experience you deserve. This is our first game and we made terrible mistakes, but we have learned and grown from this and want you to believe in us. We know this is a good game and that you will enjoy what we have been creating.

With this new Fray: Reloaded Edition, we will make amends with players who bought Fray in June. We have been correcting our mistakes ever since, with Fray: Reloaded Edition, the result of both player feedback and our own ideas. We changed the server software and UI, and added a training map as well as some small missions for solo play. We also rebalanced the classes and weapons, added new special effects, and polished the game as best as we could to deliver the experience we promised initially.

We hope that players and critics will give us a second chance with this exciting and original multiplayer turn based strategy game.

FRAY is now a really awesome strategy game and you sould have a look on it !

thanks
    Attached Files

HeyYotsotop,this game looks really amazing.I will surely give it a try.From where can I get the game?

Comment

can you play for free?

Comment

Working...
      X