Can I have my Apolyton Troll title back please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have my Apolyton Troll title back please

In all the format moves and changes it got lost somewhere.

It was given to me by MarkG. I want it back mainly for tradition/Polly history sake.

I know you guys aren't big on titles. I'm not big on trolling these days.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Done.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Many thanks Cyber, you're a good man Charlie Brown.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

What he pays attention you who had no small part in destroying my last login but plumb always ignores me... thanks to Ming.......erghghghghghg

Comment

what was my role in destroying EVC? High praise indeed.

Comment

Do you really not remember AH? You took advantage of me being mentally drunk and convinced me to give you my password.... That would have been ok except at the time there was a real life person who couldn't reach me all day, except knew about apolyton; therefore your very convicing story almost put them in a hospital via panic. I don't really hold it against you, still more grumbly against Ming, he know i wasn't all there and he still picked on me. Big Bully Mingy.

Comment

take it to the OT please EVC and we can discuss - as you know, the management doesn't like this stuff on the admin forum

I started a new thread here:

Please ignore the copy I put by mistake on this forum, thanks
              Last edited by Alexander's Horse; November 15, 2012, 21:05.

Comment

Working...
              X