I Want Romney to Win So Bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Him and what's-his-name, the liberal Limbaugh, they can go **** off and die. Maddow is annoying, but not to the extent that I want to watch her die. Pretty much all of them make my side look awful; they do far more harm than good.
    The thing about Maddow is that she has this bizarre sarcastic sense of punchline-less humor that basically consists of stating Republican policy positions, as if that alone constitutes a joke. I realize I am opening myself up here to a number of troll posts that go something along the lines of "THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE A JOKE!" but these "jokes" are really only funny if you live in the Democrat Jonestown.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

If Obama wins I'm tuning to Fox, if Romney wins, MSNBC. I'm that kind of guy.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

MSNBC would probably do better with a Romney win than an Obama win.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          The thing about Maddow is that she has this bizarre sarcastic sense of punchline-less humor that basically consists of stating Republican policy positions, as if that alone constitutes a joke. I realize I am opening myself up here to a number of troll posts that go something along the lines of "THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE A JOKE!" but these "jokes" are really only funny if you live in the Democrat Jonestown.
          I smell an anti hipster rant brewing
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X