Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Space on Kickstarter

Hello everyone!

My name is Anti A. Danilevski, I'm a producer at DodoGames, and game that we are developing is named 'Divine Space'. Gladto meet you all!

We're making a game - Divine Space - using Unity3D;it's a cross-platform game - so we are developing first version foriPads, next - Android, next - PC/Mac/Linux. In plans, aftersingle-player versions - crossplatform MMO.

Divine Space is a 3D space adventure/quest ARPG, inhard sci-fi genre, with real-time combat and click-n-go controls. Itas a mix of the spirits of such games as Star Control, Elite, andSpace Rangers; this is simple gameplay comparable to Dark Orbit, with excellent, up-to-date three-dimensional graphics somehow comparableto Eve Online.

The action of the game takes place in a universeresembling our real world as much as possible: stars are located justwhere they actually are. We had to spend several months developingactual astronomical data and building a universe based on them. Afterplaying Divine Space, you will know once and for all where the sun islocated in our corner of the universe, which stars are closest to us,what their spectral classes are, planets... and much more.

However, this in no way converts the game into aboring educational manual. Battles, trading, travel, explorations,figuring out secrets, and surprising discoveries await gamers in the Divine Space universe.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    I'm signed to the thread so will reply quickly.

Ah, sorry - can't add images or video, or link to the game itself.
    But if you are interested, you can easily find us on Kickstarter.

Cheers!

Comment

Sure, thank you for interest.

Comment

Alas, can't until I've sent ten messages

Comment

Your post is badly formatted and reads like a cut and paste job from a website.

I hope to hear more of this game when you come closer to shipping
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
            Your post is badly formatted and reads like a cut and paste job from a website.

I hope to hear more of this game when you come closer to shipping
            I'm here, ask ahything you want to know.

It's not a copypaste from the site, we don't have text like this there.
            It's filled with the art mostly

Comment

Originally posted by Johnyasljdr
              Your publish is poorly portioned and goes like a cut and position job from a website. I wish to concentrate on more of the experience when you come better shipping
              I apology for my english. As a not native speaker, it's not very easy for me to make a perfect posts. But you are probably first who care for the text instead of the meaning. I don't think you are playing games because of the description. If so, I'll see what can be done.

Comment

Working...
              X