Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    Nice!

I got my first handgun six weeks ago. M&P9, fullsize.
    I was born with a handgun. Full size, baby!

Comment

• Anyway I bought a Tavor.

Yes I know I knocked it on page 7. Sorry Sava and HC.

HAPPY
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Tell me how you like the Tavor. I still don't have any .223s although I have an AR-15 lower now, not built into anything just yet.

Comment

• A man who bought a penis pump from an adult store hoped it would help him get a larger penis. After trying it out several times and finding that his penis had not actually become larger he tried to return it to the sex shop and that is where things all went wrong. After the clerk explained the stores no returns policy for used sex toys the man became irate and pistol whipped the store clerk demanding his money back.

Just another angry gun nut with a tiny penis, huh?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Buy a .50 caliber pistol and good luck finding a place to fire it.
            It will have to be out in the country on private property.
            An indoor range won't let you.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• glad to see you posting Slow, I was worried about you down there

Comment

• All around me.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• So, I spent Christmas at my sister's. Rural, farm country near a national park. Most people own guns for protection from wild animals and hunting. My 13 year old great nephew brought down his first deer and helped dress and process it a couple of weeks ago. The sausage we had at Christmas was very tasty.

Boxing day, one of my sister's neighbors called. A coyote was running around the area. One of my nephews grabbed a .22 and helped chase it off.

So, what do you use .5 pistols, or semi-automatic weapons for?
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• more than one coyote at a time. duh.

Comment

• I go to the range 2-3 times a week and have fun.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post

So, what do you use .5 pistols, or semi-automatic weapons for?
                        Self/home defense.

Fun.

(mostly fun).

In the state of Virginia there is no limit on hog hunting regarding caliber size, season, tag limits, or magazine size/firing mechanisms. This is the case in many of the states where Razorbacks are a problem, and so AR-15s are very popular for hog hunting.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Do you eat them - either the Razorbacks or home invaders?
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Carnitas, man, Carnitas.

Also, if you eat home invaders you can't let the wastelanders see you do it otherwise you lose karma.

Comment

Working...
                            X