GUNS GUNS GERNS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one of these:

I got it at a gun show, actually. No point in me actually owning a gun right now since I have no place in Pittsburgh I can legally keep it, I think. And I don't have time to ever go to a range.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. POST YOUR GATS.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

OKAY FINE I'LL POST MY GATS GIMME LIKE 5 MIN

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          I have one of these:

I got it at a gun show, actually. No point in me actually owning a gun right now since I have no place in Pittsburgh I can legally keep it, I think. And I don't have time to ever go to a range.
          Epitome of nerd gun
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Imgur rotated these around weirdly.

Crappy quality due to my camera being broken so it's on my cell phone.

Shotgun is a cheapo Remington 870 Express with a very slightly rusted receiver (external only, all of the internals are fine) which I badly need to resolve. The rifle has stainless steel and aluminum parts so it won't rust, thank god. It's a Ruger 10/22. Pictured also are some JHP .22 rounds and some rifled slugs. Rifled slugs suck but they're loads of fun to shoot, especially at milk jugs.

Comment

GODDAMMIT IMGUR IS BLOCKED AT WORK

ARRRGH
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Well since you can't see the shotgun, what would you recommend in words that I do with the rust on it? I think I'm supposed to get it parkerized, whatever that is.

Comment

Next Gun purchase for me is going to be a CMP M1. I'm even going to make a road trip to Ohio to point at the one I want.

I would like to buy a AK eventually, as well as a wood Mini-14 Ranch. Also, like 10 Mosin Nagants.

Comment

10 mosin nagants...you could probably get that for the price of your AR-15

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      Well since you can't see the shotgun, what would you recommend in words that I do with the rust on it? I think I'm supposed to get it parkerized, whatever that is.
                      Parkerized is like a kinda duracoating of it with phosphate instead of paint. Take it to a gunsmith and he'll clean it and parkerize it for about $50-75.

Comment

Also why are you at work it's 10pm

and yeah I need to find a good gunsmith around here, I'll ask around at my gun club.

Comment

10 mosin nagants...you could probably get that for the price of your AR-15
                          Yup...

Buy a house and just keep a loaded one by every window.

Comment

Also why are you at work it's 10pm

and yeah I need to find a good gunsmith around here, I'll ask around at my gun club.

I work mids; I work for a government agency that is manned 24/7.

Comment

I've started over. Currently, all I have is a Mossberg Persuader 12 gauge. I intend to buy a rifle and a handgun, and thinking rifle first.
                              Initially, I was thinking .308, but now I'm thinking .270 and maybe even .243. I'm really leaning towards the .243.
                              Any thoughts on .270 vs. .243, other than the occasional caveman remark that I've seen about .243 being for ladies?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I still have some 30 round magazines left over from my army days which I don't think are technically CA legal but given that I haven't bothered to buy an AR-15 and have no plans to buy one I don't see how it matters.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X