Ryder Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryder Cup

GREAT SHOT by Mickelson to win the match on the 17th!

Great day by Colsaerts to win the match with Stricker and Woods (who ended much better than he started but not enough).

Still 5-3 for USA after first day.
    Last edited by Demonbinder; September 28, 2012, 19:19.

Couldn't believe Woods got slotted in the afternoon at all. He was swinging horribly in the morning round.

This kid Bradley apparently doesn't realize he's under a lot of pressure. He is a cold-blooded long putter, and carried Mickelson for much of the day.

Poulter is playing absolute lights out for the Euros; also couldn't believe Olazabal sat him in the afternoon. I don't expect him to lose even half a point in his matches.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

only 3 days ? I gotta watch a repeat tonite

Comment

Unbelievable!! What a collapse by the Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
          Unbelievable!! What a collapse by the Americans.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HA!

Europe! Europe! Europe!
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Well, that was depressing. Piddled it away.

Some great performances by the Euros, exceeded only by the consistent choking of several (in fact most) Americans. The Brits were especially tough - Westwood, Luke Donald, Justin Rose... and Paul Lawrie was un-effing-conscious. And of course, the aforementioned Poulter.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, Tiger Woods even clonked a poor spectator on the bonce!

Absolutely awesome result and well deserved, because frankly the US crowds at the Ryder Cup are a disgrace!

Why don't they show some respect for the players of both sides, like the crowds in Wales two years ago?
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Indeed! Do tell!

Comment

Working...
                X