Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphics programming assistance required for Civ-style freeware healthcare education application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics programming assistance required for Civ-style freeware healthcare education application

Hello there

My apology for this unashamed request message but I am hoping that maybe one of the esteemed CTP2 modders (with fairly advanced graphics programming abilities) might possibly be prepared to freely assist my volunteer general programmer (Tom) with the ongoing development of our freeware healthcare education application (a Civ-style game initially aimed at high school students interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare sciences).

Tom freely admits that he is not a "graphics guy" and is struggling to include several important functional and aesthetic features within our tile-based Schematic World Map. For instance, it would seem (according to Tom) that the use of dynamic zoom and vector graphics are not possible with the methodology (using VB) that he has employed to build our map. Maybe someone might be able to carefully reconstruct our map - possibly with the use of C++ in order to enable these important features ....

We are looking for someone who would have both the time and the inclination to become voluntarily involved in this most worthwhile project. I would be hugely grateful for any assistance that anyone could provide.

With kindest regards

SoM [Jeremy]
Working...
X